ADVERTISEMENT

FAFO - Independence Day Edition

What am I watching here? Who are the people in masks? I didn't think the patriot front clowns wore masks. Are the masked ones those antifa pricks?

What am I watching here? Who are the people in masks? I didn't think the patriot front clowns wore masks. Are the masked ones those antifa pricks?
“Officially” it’s a Neo-nazi group based in Nashville. why else would they wear masks?

Unless of course they are Fauchi drones.

Some think they are feds working undercover - which would explain the need to mask up in 95f degree weather.

“Officially” it’s a Neo-nazi group based in Nashville. why else would they wear masks?

Some think they are feds working undercover - which would explain the need to mask up in 95f degree weather.
What does Fauchi have to do with this?

What does Fauchi have to do with this?

200.gif

Ripping their masks off would be the first thing I'd do... they obviously don't want anyone to know who they are and doing so would stop them dead in their tracks. Of course, landing a nice punch or gut kick would stop them too... :D;)

Ripping their masks off would be the first thing I'd do... they obviously don't want anyone to know who they are and doing so would stop them dead in their tracks. Of course, landing a nice punch or gut kick would stop them too... :D;)
They got 2-3 of them. Dudes weee trying to hide their faces.

Wonder why? 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT