ADVERTISEMENT

F*** Disney

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
Thursday night, week 1 of football season, and they pull the plug on espn programming from spectrum. Disney is trying to force all of their Disney programs into the spectrum package that includes the sports programs, which will make an already overpriced cable bill even higher. Fvck them. And fvck Florida

Thursday night, week 1 of football season, and they pull the plug on espn programming from spectrum. Disney is trying to force all of their Disney programs into the spectrum package that includes the sports programs, which will make an already overpriced cable bill even higher. Fvck them. And fvck Florida

I wish you would not sugar coat things. Tell us how you feel! ;)

They got me at the lake as well. Fck Disney and TBH, fck Spectrum too.

I had to get YouTube TV.. and it’s fantastic. The quad split screen was awesome. Of course I’ll cancel it after the NCG.

I second the motion to fvck Disney. Côcksuckers

We got YTTV too. So far so good but my dad is struggling mightily with the interface.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT