ADVERTISEMENT

Ephesians 6: 10 - 11 Snoop. That’s your Sunday school assignment today.

a77a9290-d801-4d4d-87bd-a9f6d9f8a2f6_1140x641.jpg
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

• Love
Reactions: billywayneluck
And what is this supposed to mean? You don’t actually think he was sent by God?
If you are referring to Trump - I think it’s clear that God intervened to foil that attempt. The way it was set up it should have been on the bag. Clear LOS at an intermediate range - 150yds.

Trump is still alive due to divine intervention.

If you are referring to Trump - I think it’s clear that God intervened to foil that attempt. The way it was set up it should have been on the bag. Clear LOS at an intermediate range - 150yds.

Trump is still alive due to divine intervention.
Billy, c’mon, man. So you’re saying God said about the guy that died, “fvck it, he’s expendable”?

If any of you think that Trump is anywhere close To a man of God then you’re as loopy as gator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konigstiger
I guess you have to believe in God. God is in control and not just a moment in time when a bullet is fired but all the time. It’s not loopy to those with faith and loopy to those without faith.
Donald Trump’s less a man of God than I am by a long shot. Thi is one of the more bizarre things I have seen. The dude is straight up playing a line to sucker people in to vote for him. He will say anything he needs to. You have to know this.

But my question remains, what about the innocent guy that was hit the bullet that God protected Trump from? Fvck that guy? Collateral damage? Acceptable losses?

Then why are you saying god intervened?
If you look at how improbable yesterday’s events were it’s squarely in the Act of God territory. Add in how Trump has shrugged off multiple legal battles over the years…a higher power has to be at work here.

If you read the Old Testament, God uses deeply flawed people, even non-believers, to accomplish his goals on Earth. Pharaoh in Exdous is a good example. David, considered the greatest King of Israel, was a womanizer - read the story of Bathsheba.

Trump may be only a superficial Christian. He does seem to have some role to play in God’s plan for the United States. If you don’t see it, then it is purely your choice.

Reactions: Sanctions Stand
Donald Trump’s less a man of God than I am by a long shot. Thi is one of the more bizarre things I have seen. The dude is straight up playing a line to sucker people in to vote for him. He will say anything he needs to. You have to know this.

But my question remains, what about the innocent guy that was hit the bullet that God protected Trump from? Fvck that guy? Collateral damage? Acceptable losses?
You are assuming the assassination act itself is the work of God with that line of thinking.

If you look at how improbable yesterday’s events were it’s squarely in the Act of God territory. Add in how Trump has shrugged off multiple legal battles over the years…a higher power has to be at work here.

If you read the Old Testament, God uses deeply flawed people, even non-believers, to accomplish his goals on Earth. Pharaoh in Exdous is a good example. David, considered the greatest King of Israel, was a womanizer - read the story of Bathsheba.

Trump may be only a superficial Christian. He does seem to have some role to play in God’s plan for the United States. If you don’t see it, then it is purely your choice.
God has nothing to do with it. None of this.

One of my favorite things is when people say “God was with us today”. Like after football win. Well what about the other team? Are they all blasphemous heathens that deserved defeat?

I subscribe to the George Costanza belief for the most part. But in reality I believe there may be a higher power but he does not care what happens to us nor does he intervene.

One of my favorite things is when people say “God was with us today”. Like after football win. Well what about the other team? Are they all blasphemous heathens that deserved defeat?

I subscribe to the George Costanza belief for the most part. But in reality I believe there may be a higher power but he does not care what happens to us nor does he intervene.
That’s your choice. In the end, you’ll know for sure.

OK. Yep, Trump is not perfect like every other human on earth. You think democrats will not say or promise anything to get a vote? What is your point? Yep what about aborted babies or any innocent being killed? Those with faith would say God called them home. It is not disrespectful , collateral damage or anything else. It is called faith.

Understand. You do not believe in God. I got it. Two buzzards bumped asses in space and the universe fell out correct?

20 yo kid with apparently no real experience with guns that I’ve seen so far.

The guy was a member of a local shooting club.

Well he pierced an ear, killed one and two are fighting for their life.. all at 130 yards. I reckon he has pulled a trigger before. He won't ever do it again on this earth.

Last edited:
Understand. You do not believe in God. I got it. Two buzzards bumped asses in space and the universe fell out correct?
See this is whiner can’t talk about this stuff here. You guys will start with the nonbeliever stuff which isn’t the point. But when you talk about faith you’re leaving any logic out of it. So tell me I’ll be sorry one day for not believing g what you believe the way you believe it. Donald Trump, I’d be willing to bet, has never been inside a church yet I’m seeing all this touched by God crap all over the internet. He got lucky. But a father of two daughters did not. Yet none of you give a shit about him and aren’t willing to discuss what it means that he died because you can’t. So faith it is.

See this is whiner can’t talk about this stuff here. You guys will start with the nonbeliever stuff which isn’t the point. But when you talk about faith you’re leaving any logic out of it. So tell me I’ll be sorry one day for not believing g what you believe the way you believe it. Donald Trump, I’d be willing to bet, has never been inside a church yet I’m seeing all this touched by God crap all over the internet. He got lucky. But a father of two daughters did not. Yet none of you give a shit about him and aren’t willing to discuss what it means that he died because you can’t. So faith it is.

Ok you call it luck. Why does it matter if you have been in or out of a church? Why do you think I don't give a shit when innocent people die? Damn, you like to project better than and a democrat.

Last edited:
Ok you call it luck. Why does it matter if you have been in or out of a church? Why do you think I don't give a shit when innocent people die? Damn, you like to project better than and a democrat.
It’s the devil in him clinging on, keeping his soul, pushing the word of God away at all costs. Poor, stupid Snoop doesn’t understand why he gets agitated and nervous when he’s considering Christianity. He’s just not getting it and probably never will but I have hope for him, so I ain’t gonna stop praying for him.
🙏🙏🙏

It’s the devil in him clinging on, keeping his soul, pushing the word of God away at all costs. Poor, stupid Snoop doesn’t understand why he gets agitated and nervous when he’s considering Christianity. He’s just not getting it and probably never will but I have hope for him, so I ain’t gonna stop praying for him.
🙏🙏🙏

Yea that and something called Freedom of Religion. Some people despise that freedom. That will be my "projection" today

Yea that and something called Freedom of Religion. Some people despise that freedom. That will be my "projection" today
Seems to me the only one not being allowed to have freedom in that area is me. I’m not the one saying you all are wrong. This is one of the more hypocritical posts in the group, which is saying something. If believing what you believe comforts you, then by all means go with that. I have said over and over I simply dont believe e all the things about God and the Bible that you all do but you are the ones that get offended and lash out.

I would honestly like to see if anyone can find any instance where Trump ever talked about God before he became a political candidate. If you can I’ll step away from this board. I may just do that anyway.

I would honestly like to see if anyone can find any instance where Trump ever talked about God before he became a political candidate. If you can I’ll step away from this board. I may just do that anyway.
He may have been a non believer like you till after he became President. Or he may not believe still today but that has nothing to do with my post.
I am saying he was protected by God because God still has plans for him. Don’t let the devil scramble the message, Snoop! That’s his first objective!
And whatever you do, don’t let the devil force you to leave the board. Fukc the devil! Don’t let him win!
🙏🙏🙏

Seems to me the only one not being allowed to have freedom in that area is me. I’m not the one saying you all are wrong. This is one of the more hypocritical posts in the group, which is saying something. If believing what you believe comforts you, then by all means go with that. I have said over and over I simply dont believe e all the things about God and the Bible that you all do but you are the ones that get offended and lash out.

I've said repeatedly it's your choice. All I have done is answer your question about why I believe what I believe.

There's no reason to get angry over words on a message board. There have been far more heated exchanges about football than this topic.

Understood GDawg... nor do you have to believe what others believe.

Your perspective reminds me of how I felt when my dad died @ 47yo... or when I'd walk into Cincinnati Children's Hospital and see these innocent little children ravaged by cancer... I couldn't help to think 'why would God allow this to happen'? Just like why would God allow a bullet to miss Trump but kill a completely innocent bystander who was a great friend, husband, & dad with 2 small girls at home. Or better yet, allow some really bad people have good things happen to them? Makes no sense.

Or does it? As a Christian, my anger and frustration at God was palpable, but rather than shutting down and letting that acrimony grow, I dug deeper into the Bible and found (for me) the answers I needed.

Not trying to convert you or anything like that. Just sharing my walk. Stick around dude... we need more leg humpers and ball lickers and bowl cut cultists to abuse.... if the bible thumpers here start to bother you, let me know... I'll write a letter. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT