ADVERTISEMENT

Ephesians 6: 10 - 11 Snoop. That’s your Sunday school assignment today.

Understood GDawg... nor do you have to believe what others believe.

Your perspective reminds me of how I felt when my dad died @ 47yo... or when I'd walk into Cincinnati Children's Hospital and see these innocent little children ravaged by cancer... I couldn't help to think 'why would God allow this to happen'? Just like why would God allow a bullet to miss Trump but kill a completely innocent bystander who was a great friend, husband, & dad with 2 small girls at home. Or better yet, allow some really bad people have good things happen to them? Makes no sense.

Or does it? As a Christian, my anger and frustration at God was palpable, but rather than shutting down and letting that acrimony grow, I dug deeper into the Bible and found (for me) the answers I needed.

Not trying to convert you or anything like that. Just sharing my walk. Stick around dude... we need more leg humpers and ball lickers and bowl cut cultists to abuse.... if the bible thumpers here start to bother you, let me know... I'll write a letter. 🤣
I’m working at Children’s Birmingham today. Never gets easier.

He may have been a non believer like you till after he became President. Or he may not believe still today but that has nothing to do with my post.
I am saying he was protected by God because God still has plans for him. Don’t let the devil scramble the message, Snoop! That’s his first objective!
And whatever you do, don’t let the devil force you to leave the board. Fukc the devil! Don’t let him win!
🙏🙏🙏
Honk, I’ve come to understand that you probably only truly believe about half of what you say here and that estimate might be a touch in the high side.

Seems to me the only one not being allowed to have freedom in that area is me. I’m not the one saying you all are wrong. This is one of the more hypocritical posts in the group, which is saying something. If believing what you believe comforts you, then by all means go with that. I have said over and over I simply dont believe e all the things about God and the Bible that you all do but you are the ones that get offended and lash out.

I would honestly like to see if anyone can find any instance where Trump ever talked about God before he became a political candidate. If you can I’ll step away from this board. I may just do that anyway.

Dude you just said that even thinking God is somehow involved is loopy and that I don’t care about the people killed or injured on the attempted assassination of a former president. Am I missing something?

And I do believe in luck as in it was lucky as hell that UGA and bammer beat AU last year.

Last edited:
Honk, I’ve come to understand that you probably only truly believe about half of what you say here and that estimate might be a touch in the high side.
While that may be true it in no way changes the fact that Jesus, allot like Budweiser, is there waiting for you after you and the CapeCodSackSucking liberals get tired of your trendy pusseee beers.

And what is this supposed to mean? You don’t actually think he was sent by God?
If you are referring to Trump - I think it’s clear that God intervened to foil that attempt. The way it was set up it should have been on the bag. Clear LOS at an intermediate range - 150yds.

Trump is still alive due to divine intervention.
I feel like I’ve seen this one before…

This thread alone shows why there will never be peace in the Middle East. Religious wars will never be won. It’s about beliefs. Who is to say that the King James Bible is wrong and the Koran is right? Just hold true to whatever you believe and I the end you will find out whether you are right or wrong.

Just hold true to whatever you believe and I the end you will find out whether you are right or wrong.
Agree but what about Snoop? He believes in nothing. He thinks we’re all descendants of apes, doesn’t he? Poor dumb basturd will be 6feet in a hole while we are enjoying year eleventy billion!!!!

Reactions: ZosoDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT