ADVERTISEMENT

Don Lemon. Fahred. Gator. Crushed.

Wrong… I quit watching CNN long ago… I especially despise Lemon and the albino fäg. Way too Left militant to be on network TV.

I had the same opinion of the Cuomo firing. They were actuall part of the Trumpsky mafia when he and his dad supported the Clinton Foundation during Hillary’s senate years.

Wrong… I quit watching CNN long ago… I especially despise Lemon and the albino fäg. Way too Left militant to be on network TV.

I had the same opinion of the Cuomo firing. They were actuall part of the Trumpsky mafia when he and his dad supported the Clinton Foundation during Hillary’s senate years.
All your roads lead to Trump. I’ll give you credit, you have the whole 6 degree of separation down to an art form. Prove me right and tell me how Bammers failure to win the west last season is tied to Trump.

Damn dude….😂

Trump haunts your dreams

Damn dude….😂

Trump haunts your dreams

giphy.gif

Last edited:
All your roads lead to Trump. I’ll give you credit, you have the whole 6 degree of separation down to an art form. Prove me right and tell me how Bammers failure to win the west last season is tied to Trump.
Nope. That’s on Saban. Saban had the best team and so kicked the extra point after scoring first in overtime. This was probably correct but it left the door open for LSU to roll the dice and to go for 2. It was the long odds, but LSU went for it and succeeded. When they lined up for 2 AL was a little flustered which probably helped. They hadn’t expected LSU to roll the dice, but to go for 2 was LSU’s best chance to win the game against a superior team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT