ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t believe we’re being invaded?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
I encourage you to read this article, absolutely stunning..
Nobody knows [how many residents are illegals]. But, anecdotally, I interviewed the superintendent of the school district, and he said “I’m not gonna sit here and tell you that these are really anything but illegal immigrants.” The vast majority of them are illegal immigrants.

I talked with the manager of a restaurant who said, “Yeah, you know, half of my employees are illegal. I pay them in cash, or they have fake social security cards.”

I did meet a couple of Americans — U.S.-born poor people that had bad credit and wouldn’t be able to buy property any other way — but even they say that “Almost everybody who lives around here is illegal.”

It’s a no-go zone for ICE [Immigration and Custom Enforcement] — it never shows up, all the Feds stay away from this area. It’s a safe zone for illegal immigrants. Nobody bothers them about it — it’s a sanctuary for illegal immigrants.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Preparing for a flood of illegals from around the world …….THIS is impeachable and treasonous.
The foreign national made it clear that he does not have a valid claim for asylum, noting he is simply fleeing violent crime in Jamaica, though that may not stop Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) from releasing him into the U.S. interior.

“A lot of us want to come here and make it better, come out of the violence,” he said. “We don’t want to go back home to the violence … I think it’s better here than in Jamaica where the violence is. They won’t treat us that badly, I think. So, hopefully, I’m right.”

Just wait….
As many as 700,000 migrants, a foreign population larger than Boston, Massachusetts, are currently in Mexico waiting to rush the United States-Mexico border when President Joe Biden ends the public health authority known as Title 42 on May 11.

And so it begins……

and continues…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT