ADVERTISEMENT

districts are out!

harlan will probably have glenwood and lc on the schedule..just a quess...they are very close to each other, short travel distances, and have been foes for decades

You guys can take these or leave them, but I've gotten new maps together that show old-style district boundaries, as well as having each school labeled with their name.

I just like messing around with this stuff, plus it gave me a chance to work with the paint.net program, so I'm actually learning something. (Plus I realized I put Mount Vernon in the completely wrong place on my previous map, so I fixed that.)

You guys can take these or leave them, but I've gotten new maps together that show old-style district boundaries, as well as having each school labeled with their name.

I just like messing around with this stuff, plus it gave me a chance to work with the paint.net program, so I'm actually learning something. (Plus I realized I put Mount Vernon in the completely wrong place on my previous map, so I fixed that.)
THKS..cool

Reactions: KidSilverhair

Nice work!

Reactions: KidSilverhair
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT