ADVERTISEMENT

Did the Iranian FM actually

You s stupid sh*t. I just ask about the # of prisoners and wondered how they were holding that large a number. Can‘t you read? Oh I forgot. AU.
Any questions or independent answer here subjects you to ridicule from the extreme right wing. Even if you quote Constitutional or state laws… if it’s against their collective agenda YOU are the extremist. I embrace it . Do the crime… do the time - otherwise just repeal the law. It’s no good once a precedent is set.

Right now, we are proving 91 times that SOME PEOPLE are above the law. .. and will like get away with it - if he wins.. except in GA where he’s total fvcked in any case.

Last edited:
Any questions or independent answer here subjects you to ridicule from the extreme right wing. Even if you quote Constitutional or state laws… if it’s against their collective agenda YOU are the extremist. I embrace it . Do the crime… do the time - otherwise real the law. Right now, we are proving 91 timesthat SOME PEOPLE are above the law. .. and will like get away with it - if he wins.. except in GA where he’s total fvcked.
Disingenuous post is Disingenuous

Any questions or independent answer here subjects you to ridicule from the extreme right wing. Even if you quote Constitutional or state laws… if it’s against their collective agenda YOU are the extremist. I embrace it . Do the crime… do the time - otherwise real the law. Right now, we are proving 91 timesthat SOME PEOPLE are above the law. .. and will like get away with it - if he wins.. except in GA where he’s total fvcked.

We've proven that some people can be charged 91 times with little or absolutely zero credible evidence.

We've also proven that others may be charged 0 times despite a mountain of similar, or more noteworthy, evidence.

Spare me your victim BS. You're the only extremist on this board. Not extreme compared to our positions...but rather extreme compared to general common sense.

Measured response to our actions which killed Soleimani. Iran looked rather weak with that response.

Imagine our response if they killed a US cabinet member. Or the 2nd or 3rd most powerful member of our government. So yes, we rewarded them for their weak response by not escalating.

You knew this but you decided to react like a moron anyway.
Weak response is destroying a US military base and critical injuring US 110 troops???

Seriously dude- that’s warped. They weren’t aiming at the desert or to surgically kill one general.

Iran missiles are precise to 30 meters and were targeted to kill all 1900 stationed there… only NORAD monitoring dedicated satellite surveillance detecting the mobile missile truck elevating their launch ramps saved them. They hit their targets dead center.

They wanted to kill 1000 Americans- in those buildings when they were asleep.

The mystery is why the Trump Secretary of Defense didn’t report the large number of critical injuries. Political brush off for sure.

So you think that’s measured?? Then Pearl Harbor was just a lagoon.

You are truly FOS . Trumsky was a coward .

While that would certainly get their attention, I suspect it would do just as much harm here to gas prices.

I'm not so sure that it would. It would certainly have an impact but not a catastrophic one imo.

What we'd need to be sure of, is the juice worth the squeeze? They will certainly strike back and we will sustain losses to at least some degree.

And what are the consequences of annihilating the current regime in Iran...because it's very likely that if we significantly weaken them, they will topple from the inside. Who is on deck (see Iraq post Saddam).

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Weak response is destroying a US military base and critical injuring US 110 troops???

Seriously dude- that’s warped. They weren’t aiming at the desert or to surgically kill one general.

Iran missiles are precise to 30 meters and were targeted to kill all 1900 stationed there… only NORAD monitoring dedicated satellite surveillance detecting the mobile missile truck elevating their launch ramps saved them. They hit their targets dead center.

The mystery is why the Trump Secretary of Defense didn’t report the large number of critical injuries. Political brush off for sure.

Your link questions your position on this. Again, Trump should've done more, IMO.

Speaking of cowards, what is Biden doing about the 35 confirmed American DEATHS in Israel? Other than looking for a "pause", of course.

Hyperbole noted. The base was not in fact destroyed.

The injuries were almost exclusively concussion (brain trauma) related.

We absolutely could have temporarily evacuated the base and in hindsight we should have. Iran damn well knew that we'd know the attack was coming. We saw it coming HOURS before the attack. That was by design. Iran knew we would know.

We did evacuate almost everyone including a ton of air assets leading up to the attack. We incorrectly believed that the people we left behind at the base would be OK in their bomb shelters....which they were...sort of...save the whole brain trauma thing.

Again, you turd, what would have been our response if they had targeted and killed our Joint Chief of Staff or Secretary of Defense? Lesser or greater than their response? Answer that question or eat me.

We've proven that some people can be charged 91 times with little or absolutely zero credible evidence.

We've also proven that others may be charged 0 times despite a mountain of similar, or more noteworthy, evidence.

Spare me your victim BS. You're the only extremist on this board. Not extreme compared to our positions...but rather extreme compared to general common sense.
Link to evidence presented that Biden was financially involved. If so, send it to the impeachment committee whose star witness actually exonerated him . That had to burn that ass.

Now as a LEO, you are willing to Trump staff inside witness , exact desk drawer and time on their own surveillance, proven obstruction after specific subpoenas. Again 100% MAGA supporters from staff as witnesses. Who would you favor on a jury .

Zero chance he escapes this one.

Link to evidence presented that Biden was financially involved. If so, send it to the impeachment committee whose star witness actually exonerated him . That had to burn that ass.

Now as a LEO, you are willing to Trump staff inside witness , exact desk drawer and time on their own surveillance, proven obstruction after specific subpoenas. Again 100% MAGA supporters from staff as witnesses. Who would you favor on a jury .

Who fvcking cares?? For the hundredth time, the people here have acknowledged that Trump is a POS. He always has been. Biden is, too. Again, so fvcking what? Unless either of them is actually prosecuted and convicted, this is all a bunch of bullshit.

Jesus Christ BG. I can't decide if you're this fvcking stupid or if it's a troll. Sometimes it's clearly a troll but here I think that you are actually brainwashed.

You've seen the same evidence that I have but you only GAS where Trump is concerned. You need to seek help...or distance yourself from all things political because this shit is eating you up.

Hyperbole noted. The base was not in fact destroyed.

The injuries were almost exclusively concussion (brain trauma) related.

We absolutely could have temporarily evacuated the base and in hindsight we should have. Iran damn well knew that we'd know the attack was coming. We saw it coming HOURS before the attack. That was by design. Iran knew we would know.

We did evacuate almost everyone including a ton of air assets leading up to the attack. We incorrectly believed that the people we left behind at the base would be OK in their bomb shelters....which they were...sort of...save the whole brain trauma thing.

Again, you turd, what would have been our response if they had targeted and killed our Joint Chief of Staff or Secretary of Defense? Lesser or greater than their response? Answer that question or eat me.
Intent to kill thousands or US troops because of one single raghead- yes or no?
The fact that most of our guys escaped is immaterial to their intent to kill all of them.

Why don’t you people just admit that Trump did zero -yes / no

The fact that most of our guys escaped is immaterial to their intent to kill all of them.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Same old BG...ignore the parts of the post that are inconvenient to the holes in your BS.

We knew at least 8 hours before the attack that the attack was coming. Iran knew we would know. How would we not know? How would they not know that we knew? I'm betting that they were surprised that 110 sustained injuries.

FFS BG, the media knew and were reporting it hours before the attack.

The sheer concussive power of a ballistic missile attack was underestimated by all parties imo.

Reactions: dhetiger

Even the Trump hating media were calling this a moderate response to killing Soleimani.

And you'll notice that he still hasn't answered...what would we do if Iran killed the JCOS or SECDEF. Why hasn't he? Because he's FOS and he knows it.

Reactions: dhetiger
@David_Dennison I don't think wasting my time discussing shit with you is a wise use of my time. You think you're a fvcking expert on every topic and no one can tell you shit that you don't already know...and know better, according to you. #narcissism

However, here goes nothing...

Trump decided to take the shot at Soleimani. It was a VERY risky move. One that Soleimani and Iran never believed that he would take. That's why Soleimani was where he was when we killed him...believing himself to be safe because killing him would have serious consequences leading to escalation.

If you want to bag on Trump, there's your angle. It was a rather reckless move. Iran had no choice but to respond...and then we're pressured to respond to their response. Down the rabbit hole we go.

So when Iran humbled itself with a rather muted response to the assassination of such an important Iranian figure (literally equivalent to a JCOS or perhaps even SECDEF), we humbled ourselves in response to their response.

This was easily a tactical win for the US. Iran was allowed to save face to a degree. Even with that, as it played out over the next few days, Iran realized that their response was even more muted than they intended and they said "more retribution for Soleimani's assassination will come at a time of our choosing."

If Iran had assassinated an American Joint Chief, our response would have been MASSIVE. Multiple sites, thousands or perhaps even tens of thousands dead, billions in damage, loss of function across several different military and oil refining capabilities.

If Iran had assassinated our SECDEF, it would have meant regime change in Iran. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Their response was muted, thank God. It could have been much, MUCH worse...even according to the media that shit talks like you do.

@David_Dennison I don't think wasting my time discussing shit with you is a wise use of my time. You think you're a fvcking expert on every topic and no one can tell you shit that you don't already know...and know better, according to you. #narcissism

However, here goes nothing...

Trump decided to take the shot at Soleimani. It was a VERY risky move. One that Soleimani and Iran never believed that he would take. That's why Soleimani was where he was when we killed him...believing himself to be safe because killing him would have serious consequences leading to escalation.

If you want to bag on Trump, there's your angle. It was a rather reckless move. Iran had no choice but to respond...and then we're pressured to respond to their response. Down the rabbit hole we go.

So when Iran humbled itself with a rather muted response to the assassination of such an important Iranian figure (literally equivalent to a JCOS or perhaps even SECDEF), we humbled ourselves in response to their response.

This was easily a tactical win for the US. Iran was allowed to save face to a degree. Even with that, as it played out over the next few days, Iran realized that their response was even more muted than they intended and they said "more retribution for Soleimani's assassination will come at a time of our choosing."

If Iran had assassinated an American Joint Chief, our response would have been MASSIVE. Multiple sites, thousands or perhaps even tens of thousands dead, billions in damage, loss of function across several different military and oil refining capabilities.

If Iran had assassinated our SECDEF, it would have meant regime change in Iran. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

Their response was muted, thank God. It could have been much, MUCH worse...even according to the media that shit talks like you do.

Co -****ing-sign

That is exactly effing correct, and I applaud you for the patience to succinctly summarize that whole episode - hat tip!! My patience with loggerhead is damn near nil - but im glad you spelled it out for him

Now he can go pound sand

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT