ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Tighe retirs

He went 2-7 this year and St Edmond asked him to resign.
I said 3 yrs ago in a post he should have steped down after the state championship gamewhile on top. St. Eds fans came unglued! now he was asked to resign after a 2-7 year ? Well from the look of there JV teams 2-7 might become the norm for a while. Coach Tighe was a good coach but sometimes it is time to step down and let a younger guy have a chance! Unfortunately he overstayed his welcome in the win now crowd. maybe he couldn't recruit very good anymore?!

I said 3 yrs ago in a post he should have steped down after the state championship gamewhile on top. St. Eds fans came unglued! now he was asked to resign after a 2-7 year ? Well from the look of there JV teams 2-7 might become the norm for a while. Coach Tighe was a good coach but sometimes it is time to step down and let a younger guy have a chance! Unfortunately he overstayed his welcome in the win now crowd. maybe he couldn't recruit very good anymore?!
If you think Dick Tighe recruited, you've never met the man.

But I'm curious, exactly what kind of recruiting are you envisioning an 80 year old curmudgeon doing in the bustling city of Fort Dodge?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT