ADVERTISEMENT

Devon Archer

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Another pie in the face of MooGoober and his Hunter Clown show? Wasn’t what Gym cornhole Jordan was looking for? … start to approach Benghazi futility - same results. 5 yrs on that one too.

“Both Republican and Democratic lawmakers inside the closed-door interview said Archer testified that over the span of 10 years, Hunter Biden put his father on the phone around 20 times while in the company of associates but “never once spoke about any business dealings.”

Who’s next to waste Gyms time. He needs to start getting ready for the that butt-fvcking trial

Another pie in the face of MooGoober and his Hunter Clown show? Wasn’t what Gym cornhole Jordan was looking for? … start to approach Benghazi futility - same results. 5 yrs on that one too.

“Both Republican and Democratic lawmakers inside the closed-door interview said Archer testified that over the span of 10 years, Hunter Biden put his father on the phone around 20 times while in the company of associates but “never once spoke about any business dealings.”

Who’s next to waste Gyms time. He needs to start getting ready for the that butt-fvcking trial
Old Joe got many millions for an illusion? Wonder how much he'd have made if he was really involved? Billions?

IMPEACH MERRICK GARLAND!

How is the weather over your way? Asking for a senile, demented, pants crapping , least worst friend of yours.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
How is the weather over your way? Asking for a senile, demented, pants crapping , least worst friend of yours.
Hot as a Trump stripper slut here … no rain till Friday though.. figures my luck that you put down sod and have to spend $500 to water it.

Reactions: ZosoDawg

Sorry.. that’s the testimony before Congress under oath. That pretty much does it. I doubt if the House could get a majority considering detail and sworn testimony that was released today.

You know that every single witness named so far was a republican on his staff that he appointed at some time. .. so the double standard about political persecution pretty much goes out the window- except with the dead Enders.

It’s the republicans that want him gone. Jack just got them into the position to tell the truth.

Last edited:
Sorry.. that’s the testimony before Congress under oath. That pretty much does it. I doubt if the House could get a majority considering detail and sworn testimony that was released today.

You know that every single witness named so far was a republican on his staff that he appointed at some time. .. so the double standard about political persecution pretty much goes out the window- except with the dead Enders.

It’s the republicans that want him gone. Jack just got them into the position to tell the truth.

I want to clarify...you honestly believe that Joe got on the phone those ~20 times to talk about the weather and not to talk about bribery, kickbacks and what only he could do for them?

That's honestly what you believe?

I want to clarify...you honestly believe that Joe got on the phone those ~20 times to talk about the weather and not to talk about bribery, kickbacks and what only he could do for them?

That's honestly what you believe?
We have a chance
of rain here , yeah I heard you did, about 5 million % chance by Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137

So your point is b/c Joe was in the room but said nothing absolves him of any wrongdoing?? Seriously? If he heard the conversation(s), he 'KNEW' about crackhead's business dealings... and anyone with 1/2 a brain (liberals don't qualify) would know he's peddling his dad's influence.

And yet, if someone just says 'that he needed to “find” 11,780 votes, and insinuated that the Georgia Secretary of State and his Counsel could be subject to criminal prosecution...'.... that is grounds for an indictment... :oops:

Sadly you are unable to see this parallel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT