ADVERTISEMENT

Dementia Don Trumpsky can’t even get the name right

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020

I imagine the Trumpsky lemming cult will all make up a new name for the fallen comrade ( probably others) after the indictment for sex trafficking.

This need to go in the dementia file with injections bleach, power lights, Valley forge air fields... I have more to trickle in.

and y’all want to re-elect this loony MF?

thanks Odub - dumbass lemming

The dementia angle doesn't work for you if you voted for this jello eating moron. It's just a goofy tactic.

This would be like me saying that Joe is too orange and too complimentary of himself. Sure, I could say it...but I would just sound stupid....like you do here.

it’s just gator coping with the fact he voted for a house plant that believes there are 86 genders.

imagine having your feelings hurt by mean tweets

The dementia angle doesn't work for you if you voted for this jello eating moron. It's just a goofy tactic.

This would be like me saying that Joe is too orange and too complimentary of himself. Sure, I could say it...but I would just sound stupid....like you do here.
Yep... no problem with forgetting the name of your top lemming ;) 3 times... Rick? Rick? Rick Gaetz?

I imagine the Trumpsky lemming cult will all make up a new name for the fallen comrade ( probably others) after the indictment for sex trafficking.

This need to go in the dementia file with injections bleach, power lights, Valley forge air fields... I have more to trickle in.

Heard they ran you out of Walker County after the election...

gator, your boy has a hard time remembering anything and can't form complete sentences... it is all on TV for everyone to see. Open your eyes and ears.

Which one would you say is most likely to have shit their pants recently?

Odd hill for you to die on considering you voted for a guy with the mental capacity of a raisin.

gator, your boy has a hard time remembering anything and can't form complete sentences... it is all on TV for everyone to see. Open your eyes and ears.
This line of thought is not any less irrational than the Big Lie , Dominion Kraken, evil Fauci, COVID Dem hoax BLM Capitol insurrection ...

I just LOL and post factual history in case you forgot. All you have to do is watch the head to head debates and it easy to figure out who the least rational was.

Trumpsky had THREE opportunities -live - no teleprompter- to prove he was Biden’s equal and he couldn’t. In fact the debates absolutely ended his hopes for relection.

as I said... it would be an electoral blowout, he would actually lose the Senate for the GOP and the global economy would explode when dementia Don was defeated.

Trumpsky had THREE opportunities -live - no teleprompter- to prove he was Biden’s equal and he couldn’t. In fact the debates absolutely ended his hopes for relection.
That’s hysterical, if one needs a debate to determine whether to vote for the capitalist or the Marxist then they really shouldn’t be voting in the first place.

That’s hysterical, if one needs a debate to determine whether to vote for the capitalist or the Marxist then they really shouldn’t be voting in the first place.
Let me know when you see something like about sleepy Joe.

Let me know when you see something like about sleepy Joe.
Your buddy Bandy Lee is liberal sack of shit who claims anyone who supported Trump has the same psychosis. Sorry if I don't listen to her....

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Your buddy Bandy Lee is liberal sack of shit who claims anyone who supported Trump has the same psychosis. Sorry if I don't listen to her....

He has abandoned all attempts for rational thought because of the color orange.

It's been sad to watch.

Reactions: dhetiger
Bandy who? Never heard of her but I didn’t need some half-cocked shrink to tell me Trump is a narcissist, of course he is but then so is just about anyone who chooses to run for the POTUS. My point was who in the world needed to watch a debate to make up their minds between these four (I include the VP candidates due to the obvious failing of Feeble Joe and the probability if elected Commie-la would serve out the term). At any rate, the choice was simple: free market capitalist or feeble Marxist...not real difficult for a patriot.

Last edited:
He has abandoned all attempts for rational thought because of the color orange.

It's been sad to watch.
It OK bro ! Anyone who opposes Trumpsky and recognizes his psychosis is branded a liberal... like Former Speaker Chuck Boehner , Liz Cheney who is conservatives would call ultra conservative. Riiiiiggght!
Have you read anything from the GOPs who Trumpsky appointed and resigned because of irrational behavior. why do you think he picked liberals? Or maybe he’s just batshit crazy like most outside his cult think.

It OK bro ! Anyone who opposes Trumpsky and recognizes his psychosis is branded a liberal... like Former Speaker Chuck Boehner , Liz Cheney who is conservatives would call ultra conservative. Riiiiiggght!
Have you read anything from the GOPs who Trumpsky appointed and resigned because of irrational behavior. why do you think he picked liberals? Or maybe he’s just batshit crazy like most outside his cult think.

To fix that, you voted for Biden.

Not a well thought out solution imho.

Reactions: billywayneluck
John Boehner is high.

boehner.jpg

I find it hilarious that you point out people being labeled "liberals" when you constantly call people cult members and lemmings. I called Bandy Lee a liberal because she is one. She wouldn't consider it an insult. Some of the other things I would call her, especially after her saying Trump supporters suffer from the same psychosis as he does, she'd find more offensive. See, labeling a huge group of people like that (without having any interaction with them) seems a bit unprofessional, don't you think?

As far as labeling you a "liberal", here's a couple of ideas for you. 1) stop defending Biden every chance you get. He's a semi-functional retard. If he hadn't replaced Trump, you would be all in on bashing Biden. Unless..... 2) stop with the cult and lemming shit. It's old now. You've seen almost everyone of us call out Trump, but you act like we were at the front of the group who raided the Capitol. Or, keep labeling everyone, liberal.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that you point out people being labeled "liberals" when you constantly call people cult members and lemmings. I called Bandy Lee a liberal because she is one. She wouldn't consider it an insult. Some of the other things I would call her, especially after her saying Trump supporters suffer from the same psychosis as he does, she'd find more offensive. See, labeling a huge group of people like that (without having any interaction with them) seems a bit unprofessional, don't you think?

As far as labeling you a "liberal", here's a couple of ideas for you. 1) stop defending Biden every chance you get. He's a semi-functional retard. If he hadn't replaced Trump, you would be all in on bashing Biden. Unless..... 2) stop with the cult and lemming shit. It's old now. You've seen almost everyone of us call out Trump, but you act like we were at the front of the group who raided the Capitol. Or, keep labeling everyone, liberal.
I actually put more time into defending conservative GOP who oppose Trumpsky and his new extremist PAC ... Isn’t that correct?

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Tell you what... pull up the last Dem that I defended ( aside from least worst Sleepy Joe) ... compare with my anti - Trumpsky posts supporting /featuring links to Lincoln Project , Reagan, Bush, Romney, McCain, Kinsinger, Cheney. Get back with me.

Tell you what... pull up the last Dem that I defended ( aside from least worst Sleepy Joe) ... compare with my anti - Trumpsky posts supporting /featuring links to Lincoln Project , Reagan, Bush, Romney, McCain, Kinsinger, Cheney. Get back with me.
Tell you what, you go back and count, since Biden took office, how many times you have defended him on this board with a "yeah but Trump" styled post, and compare it to the number of times you have defended Romney and Company over the same time period. You get back with me, especially since my post directly spoke of your defense of Biden. I know you have trouble reading, but I was very specific about who you defended (and continue to do so).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT