ADVERTISEMENT

Dayum... former AU cheerleader puts hit on hubby long snapper

Grew up in the same church as that girl. Hasn’t always been this batshit. Comes from a good family.

Grew up in the same church as that girl. Hasn’t always been this batshit. Comes from a good family.
Is Shiver part of The Shiver Family that owned Metcalf & Shiver Mechanical? Did business with them dating back to the 60s. Good people.

They are Air Conditioning Associates now.

Is Shiver part of The Shiver Family that owned Metcalf & Shiver Mechanical? Did business with them dating back to the 60s. Good people.

They are Air Conditioning Associates now.
Shiver is her husband- she was a Shirley. Had money from Chevron if I recall.

So...let's say your wife cheats on you, begins a long term relationship with this other dude and plots with him and a hit man to kill you.

Are you bailing her out of jail?

So...let's say your wife cheats on you, begins a long term relationship with this other dude and plots with him and a hit man to kill you.

Are you bailing her out of jail?

CreepyCrispGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif

She was a cheerleader at Troy and transferred to AU. Also, he did not bail her out, he just didn't object to her release. She'll be at large in the Bahamas with an ankle monitor & no passport.

No word if she has actually made bail yet, or the boyfriend and designated hitman. There is a chance that the feds in the US, or the GBI, decide to make a case. If they do, the Bahamas has routinely ceded jurisdiction and allowed extradition.

She was a cheerleader at Troy and transferred to AU. Also, he did not bail her out, he just didn't object to her release. She'll be at large in the Bahamas with an ankle monitor & no passport.

No word if she has actually made bail yet, or the boyfriend and designated hitman. There is a chance that the feds in the US, or the GBI, decide to make a case. If they do, the Bahamas has routinely ceded jurisdiction and allowed extradition.

It does sound like her bail is still pending. But it also sounds like it is being made, though it's still being processed.

One of my best friends is still sending alimony checks to Troy.

For me, you can add that city to a long list of others where I struck out.
Harvey’s and The Front Porch were primetime for poon for no other reason than they were the only two bars in town. Well, the Double Branch I guess.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
2009 Marketing degree from Auburn after transferring from Troy. I don't think that she was a Cheerleader at Auburn though...just at Troy.
Since she "accidentally" put a picture of her tit on Instagram, I would assume her marketing techniques included her assets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT