ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs hire LSU’s Wes Johnson as head beisbol corch.

I've always said that college baseball matters.

Unrelated, congrats to Bama for advancing to the Super's after overcoming the negative effects of an Auburn plant on our staff.
I saw where we won our game. Didn't see much about Auburn's next step this season? Last I heard they were hosting down at The Pasture.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Got embarrassed on their home turf lulzlolmao.

Much like we will against Wake Forest, EXCEPT we play at their place… but baseball will not matter then so tomato tomato.
I noticed that the boogs stopped talking about baseball, so I figured it was something like that. 🤣

Haven't followed bammer's team at all - any good this year? I take it you think they are so-so since you expect Wake to beat them?

I noticed that the boogs stopped talking about baseball, so I figured it was something like that. 🤣

Haven't followed bammer's team at all - any good this year? I take it you think they are so-so since you expect Wake to beat them?
Bama’s impressive. They play with a ton of passion and grit, especially considering they had to deal with their idiot coach getting fired mid-season.

Unfortunately, the SEC is strong af. Of the 10 teams that played in a regional, 8 hosted. Arkansas, auburn, and Vanderbilt are out. So that leaves:

Bama, UT, LSU, Florida, SCar, Kentucky. You could make an argument that all are better than us. As for Wake Forest, they’re ranked 1 and ran through their regional like that prostitute QB for Tennessee ran through Pete Golding’s defense. Combined score over 3 games? 48-8. 😳

Anyway, if we can win our first game, we have a great shot. If we lose, we’re hosed. Pitching isn’t consistent enough.

Sorry I wrote the whole Old Testament.

Bama’s impressive. They play with a ton of passion and grit, especially considering they had to deal with their idiot coach getting fired mid-season.

Unfortunately, the SEC is strong af. Of the 10 teams that played in a regional, 8 hosted. Arkansas, auburn, and Vanderbilt are out. So that leaves:

Bama, UT, LSU, Florida, SCar, Kentucky. You could make an argument that all are better than us. As for Wake Forest, they’re ranked 1 and ran through their regional like that prostitute QB for Tennessee ran through Pete Golding’s defense. Combined score over 3 games? 48-8. 😳

Anyway, if we can win our first game, we have a great shot. If we lose, we’re hosed. Pitching isn’t consistent enough.

Good summary and shorter than some posters around here. 🤣

Maybe dirty Ol bammer will get lucky. 😎

Agree we're pretty good and we've been impressive since the firing but like you said we're about to run into a buzz saw.

The last Florida game was an absolute soul snatcher and they're pretty damn good too so who knows? It was impressive that we rebounded from that kind of loss to win like we did in our regional.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
Agree we're pretty good and we've been impressive since the firing but like you said we're about to run into a buzz saw.

The last Florida game was an absolute soul snatcher and they're pretty damn good too so who knows? It was impressive that we rebounded from that kind of loss to win like we did in our regional.
Hey, wtf with hijacking my Dawg thread with all this Bammer baseball fantasy talk? Bama, Bama, Bama…

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT