ADVERTISEMENT

Danville 78 Sigourney 29

Newtigger

Freshman
Sep 6, 2008
I didn't see this beating coming.....do they even play defense in Sigourney's conference? WOW

This post was edited on 2/28 10:53 PM by NikeAngel
Yeah, I agree, I didn't think Danville would spank them that hard. I saw a lot of tired Sigourney kids at the end of the first half. The Danville press was suffocating.
This post was edited on 2/28 11:16 PM by NikeAngel

I hope Sigourney's number 35 is okay. That was some scary stuff watching him stagger across the court to the bench. It looked like he lost a lot of blood and momentarily passed out. Good luck to the Bears.....a very impressive victory tonight.

The kid for the Czech Republic only had 1 point the entire game. Danville's depth was the deciding factor in this one. Although Sigourney had a bunch of big muscular kids, they just didn't have the legs for this one. Kudos to the Danville coach and fans for the good sportsmanship toward the injured Sigourney player.

Not totally sure, I didn't see exactly what happened as I was sitting at the very top and it was right under the basket...may have took an elbow/or shoulder to the face. Danville player was driving to the basket and was fouled, as someone reached, was very scary as he started coming off the court clearly bleeding from his nose area, but he collapsed right before his bench. Took a bit to get him back up and off to the locker room, but he walked off with trainers. Hope he didn't break anything and gets better soon!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT