ADVERTISEMENT

Dang! It looks like I missed the 2023 version of "The Running of the Gumps"! How could that happen?***

Do miss work tho. Quit in December 2020 and have been miserable ever since..
I’ll forward you some of specs to mark up!!
Lots of Corps of Engineers language on galvanization especially sneaking into these infrastructure jobs. You probably memorized ASTM A123. What a fkn pain.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’ll forward you some of specs to mark up!!
Lots of Corps of Engineers language on galvanization especially sneaking into these infrastructure jobs. You probably memorized ASTM A123. What a fkn pain.
That's why I stayed in Federal Construction. The legalese kept all of the riff raff out. Patience grasshopper. BTW, if they specify pi$$ing in the paint, estimate having a pi$$er on your payroll.

After a few years, you can skim the specs looking for the outliers.

That's why I stayed in Federal Construction. The legalese kept all of the riff raff out. Patience grasshopper. BTW, if they specify pi$$ing in the paint, estimate having a pi$$er on your payroll.

BTW, in some instances, you can use ASTM153. Dump the spec requirements on your steel supplier, he knows better than you do, or ever will.

BG...I will piss in your paint if the price is right.

...and in your drink for free if you vote for another Democrat. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT