ADVERTISEMENT

Damn

Shorty saban can’t blame the refs in this one. They called “delay of game” on aTm when bama had the ball.
Saban needs to be fahr’d. No other way to see it.

Never enjoy a loss, but last years trophy case eases the sting just a bit.

How are you recovering from yesterday’s UGA beat down?
I am making it. I take so many Beta Blockers, Channel Blockers and a Blood Thinner that nothing gets my pulse over 60. I am like a walking Zombie and sometimes don't really GAS. My days of getting all upset over a FB game are over.

I just worry about staying alive.

I am making it. I take so many Beta Blockers, Channel Blockers and a Blood Thinner that nothing gets my pulse over 60. I am like a walking Zombie and sometimes don't really GAS. My days of getting all upset over a FB game are over.

didnt feel taking the hose out?

I can appreciate that as my own family members are at that age - and I get a little older myself.

That said, you seemed a good bit more edgy before Saturday’s game… 🤔

Auburn comparing itself to big brother???

Never saw that coming. 😉
This silly bullsh!t banter is what we all used to do on this board before the damn political talk took it over.

The upcoming week will be a little more fun listening to all the bammers talking about which coaches should be fahred and which 5* isn't worthy of playing for the tahd.

Mucho hand wringing to be done until Saban rights the ship and gets them into the playoffs.

Hey, we Hawkeyes are just enjoying this time (however fleeting) sitting where we never get to sit. Can’t imagine the pressure Saban is under to not only win but win IT every year. Ferentz has been at Iowa for 25 years, his record is 180-127, how long would that record be tolerated at Bama? But he’s well respected, kids are expected to focus on accedemics and graduate. Of course, $4.5m goes a long way in Iowa.

Hey, we Hawkeyes are just enjoying this time (however fleeting) sitting where we never get to sit. Can’t imagine the pressure Saban is under to not only win but win IT every year. Ferentz has been at Iowa for 25 years, his record is 180-127, how long would that record be tolerated at Bama? But he’s well respected, kids are expected to focus on accedemics and graduate. Of course, $4.5m goes a long way in Iowa.
So how much of this is because you knocked their QB out when they were up 2 scores? Not diminishing it, just curious how solid a win it is to the fan base

This silly bullsh!t banter is what we all used to do on this board before the damn political talk took it over.

The upcoming week will be a little more fun listening to all the bammers talking about which coaches should be fahred and which 5* isn't worthy of playing for the tahd.

Mucho hand wringing to be done until Saban rights the ship and gets them into the playoffs.

In our defense, the talk about Golden needing to get shit canned has been ongoing for the last few seasons.

The only player I'd like to see less of is Slade Bolden. He certainly wasn't a 5* and I've said that since the beginning of the year.

So how much of this is because you knocked their QB out when they were up 2 scores? Not diminishing it, just curious how solid a win it is to the fan base
Certainly didn’t hurt knocking him out and hey, a win is a win. If not mistaken, that was A&M’s backup QB also, seems to have worked out okay for them so you just never know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT