ADVERTISEMENT

CULT wins! CULT wins! CULT wins!

derek_tiger

Freshman
Dec 20, 2009

Supreme Court, in Major Victory for Trump, Finds Presidents Are Entitled to ‘Presumptive Immunity’

Patriots in control... SUCK IT Jack Smith... this NUKES his case... Hiroshima squared... 6-3 Trump victory on POTUS immunity.
Sweeping ruling and most important case of this term of the SCOTUS.

The historic victory of President Trump at the Supreme Court on the issue of presidential immunity may not be absolute but it could yet prove enough to upend Special Counsel Jack Smith’s prosecution of him for working to overturn the results of the last presidential election.

The high court, by an ideologically riven six to three margin, found that the “nature of Presidential power entitles a former President to absolute immunity from criminal prosecution for actions within his conclusive and preclusive constitutional authority.” A president is also entitled to “presumptive immunity” for all official acts.

Gator on suicide watch...

Last edited:
Sweet victory for the cult.

Pretty sure the strains of das Horst Wessel Lied were heard from the RNC offices today.

Pretty sure the strains of das Horst Wessel Lied were heard from the RNC offices today.

Democrats strongly believe in "the squeaky wheel gets the grease". They literally do not respect any branch of government they do not completely control and will bitch and moan until their collective lungs give out. If you do not believe what they believe you will be labeled a racist, some-kind-a-phobic and a threat to 'democracy' (as they bash the judicial government).

Sorry brother but authoritarianism is by and large a leftist tenet.

The nazis were nationalists but the state was ALL powerful and that just isn't us.

A quote from Joke Briben...

"For those brave right-wing Americans who say [the 2nd amendment] is all about keeping America independent and safe, if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something more than a gun."

That sounds like a swipe at the American people and a "government is bigger than its citizens authoritative statement" to me.

This country was created with an "insurrection" but liberals don't understand history. The right to keep and bear arms is to protect against tyranny, foreign invasion, and domestic dangers.

Sorry brother but authoritarianism is by and large a leftist tenet.
Precisely! I was just listening to Johnathan Turley make the exact same point. In his book “The Indispensable Right” (concerning the First Amendment), it is in fact the left (more specifically the Biden administration) who is leading the assault on freedom of speech by authoritarian means. Time to wake up America…before it’s too late.

Precisely! I was just listening to Johnathan Turley make the exact same point. In his book “The Indispensable Right” (concerning the First Amendment), it is in fact the left (more specifically the Biden administration) who is leading the assault on freedom of speech by authoritarian means. Time to wake up America…before it’s too late.

Caught suppressing social media speech, media in their back pocket, numerous false information campaigns, get vaccinated or lose your job, etc…

I could name more. If these are not the past and current democratic Authoritative actions then call me a liar.

Caught suppressing social media speech, media in their back pocket, numerous false information campaigns, get vaccinated or lose your job, etc…

I could name more. If these are not the past and current democratic Authoritative actions then call me a liar.

The lie about the right being nazi's is actually quite comical when you stop and think about it.

We believe in American exceptionalism and we prefer US citizens over non-citizens....by a lot. That said, I'm pretty sure that "US citizen" is a very poor descriptor of race. nazi's preferred Aryan's....period. American nationalism and nazi nationalism are not even remotely similar. Only a moron would disagree with the above.

And obviously the only party in America that would prefer its boot on your neck comes from the left.

Konig was joking....but only sort of imo. People actually buy this nazi narrative BS even though it's absolutely ridiculous on its face.

11078743.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT