ADVERTISEMENT

Contingency plan

alphatiger08

Varsity
Jun 17, 2009
Do we have a contingency plan in place for when we inevitably get the X treatment here? Had a “board unavailable” page pop up a second ago and got me thinking about that. Who is the leader that’s going to let everyone know the new landing spot?

Do we have a contingency plan in place for when we inevitably get the X treatment here? Had a “board unavailable” page pop up a second ago and got me thinking about that. Who is the leader that’s going to let everyone know the new landing spot?
Truth Social. I’m sure you are all members…. So you can email me.

Lol sorry to disappoint you, I don’t have an account there.

Not everything involves Trump you know. 🤣
He will be 100% your nominee… you will then forget all his delusional shit and 100% worship at his feet and agree with his lunacy about tearing down the deep state ( constitutional law).

It is my lock predication.
Wait for it.

He will be 100% your nominee… you will then forget all his delusional shit and 100% worship at his feet and agree with his lunacy about tearing down the deep state ( constitutional law).
So you don’t think there’s a problem with the administrative state and it needs to be addressed?

So you don’t think there’s a problem with the administrative state and it needs to be addressed?
There have always been problems with EVERY administration that can recall going back to Eisenhower in my lifetime. We have come out stronger as a result of correction of those problems.

In the case of the new Hitlers delusional ranting to blow up every institution on a revenge tour… that’s what rational people around the world fear most.

There have always been problems with EVERY administration that can recall going back to Eisenhower in my lifetime. We have come out stronger as a result of correction of those problems.
Fair enough, since you’ve brought up Ike, he famously (and correctly) warned us about the dangers of the industrial military complex. We’ve more than doubled down on this, it’s not just the military “complex” but financial, legal, environmental, education, law enforcement etc…..
In the case of the new Hitlers delusional ranting to blow up every institution on a revenge tour… that’s what rational people around the world fear most.
First off, there ain’t many “rational” people left around the world and certainly not many who give two flips about the United States (unless it suits their own interests). Secondly, given the unhinged hatred Trump endured from the moment he was elected (yes, well before he was sworn in), can you really blame him for wanting a “revenge tour”, were it me, I sure as hell would want some payback!

Fair enough, since you’ve brought up Ike, he famously (and correctly) warned us about the dangers of the industrial military complex. We’ve more than doubled down on this, it’s not just the military “complex” but financial, legal, environmental, education, law enforcement etc…..

First off, there ain’t many “rational” people left around the world and certainly not many who give two flips about the United States (unless it suits their own interests). Secondly, given the unhinged hatred Trump endured from the moment he was elected (yes, well before he was sworn in), can you really blame him for wanting a “revenge tour”, were it me, I sure as hell would want some payback!
Revenge for blatantly attempting to subvert our electoral process and constitution by collecting voting machines, conspiracy to appoint his own electors?? Appoint an AG and Secretof Defense to declare martial law? Order the VP to violate the Constitution??

Have you seen Peter Navarro Green Bay sweep confession?? Maybe you should.. and state your opinion if a Dem tried to do that?

Last edited:

It is my lock predication.
Wait for it.
I’ve never worshiped Donald trump. Pour the shit out of your head.

You are truly obsessed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT