ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Hawkeyes

BKHusky

Varsity
Jun 30, 2005
Don't yack all over yourselves going forward and you should be undefeated going into the Big 10 Championship.

I'm going to go ahead and hit post on this, but why the F are you kneeling with over 2 minutes to go on 2nd down? You're guarenteeing Penn STate gets the ball back with at least 40 seconds left. WTF are you doing?

Don't yack all over yourselves going forward and you should be undefeated going into the Big 10 Championship.

I'm going to go ahead and hit post on this, but why the F are you kneeling with over 2 minutes to go on 2nd down? You're guarenteeing Penn STate gets the ball back with at least 40 seconds left. WTF are you doing?
Yeah @Reasoned tell your guys to not do that shit. Unless it’s against Alabama - then by all means make the dumbest decisions possible 😜

Reactions: Reasoned
1ffe143cd0476dd2d5ffd8b60d351d43.png

Thus far, it looks like Bama is making a few tonight.
We look like dogshit, and that targeting call was f’ing retarded. Eliminates arguably our best DB, and that wr/te with the white boy name is going to have a heyday like he did last year.

Sounds like someone whose rarely watched a Ferentz coached team in a defensive game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT