ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Dawg fans....

dhetiger

All District
Jun 21, 2001
I didn't see the game. My son had a game in Asheville, so my day was mostly driving with a 1.5 hour reprieve to watch him play. Gus left Harsin very little, especially on the LOS. I'm assuming that's where the game was decided today. Georgia is loaded there, and AU isn't. Bad recipe if you are on the wrong side of that talent gap.

I didn't see the game. My son had a game in Asheville, so my day was mostly driving with a 1.5 hour reprieve to watch him play. Gus left Harsin very little, especially on the LOS. I'm assuming that's where the game was decided today. Georgia is loaded there, and AU isn't. Bad recipe if you are on the wrong side of that talent gap.
Eventually the run game took over. But that was the best O the Dawgs D has seen this year. Nix is brilliant on one play and a complete disaster on the next. This did not feel like a 24 pt win to me.

Reactions: dhetiger
Eventually the run game took over. But that was the best O the Dawgs D has seen this year. Nix is brilliant on one play and a complete disaster on the next. This did not feel like a 24 pt win to me.
I may watch a replay if/when it comes on just to see what happened. Harsin definitely needs to recruit linemen and hit the transfer portal. I did get a text during the game saying that AU's wideouts have bricks for hands.

Mix a O line like melted butter and a qb that’s a head case - that’s what you get.

Harsin seems to be a better coach than Malzahn. Needs to recruit lights out to get competitive.

Offensive play calling seemed ok. I know a lot of uga folks say Bobo sucks , he seemed ok today.

Reactions: dhetiger
Harsin seems to be a better coach than Malzahn. Needs to recruit lights out to get competitive.

Offensive play calling seemed ok. I know a lot of uga folks say Bobo sucks , he seemed ok today.
yean but how’d they do in the red Zone? That’s his issue.

I’d say GA & AL are clearly the pick of the litter now…..I’d not sell OSU short and I’m keeping my hopes the Hawks keep going.

my honest assessment is that Harsin should put Nix on the bench. He is afraid to stay in the pocket and get hit. He had receivers breaking open all across the secondary this afternoon but took off running instead of waiting for the play to develop. He also can’t go through his progressions. If his main guy is covered he takes off. Finley would be the QB going forward if I was in charge.

From the times I channel surfed over, I thought Nix looked okay, his receivers didn’t help him and their secondary was….🤭

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT