ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado: In the name of democracy…

They will go lib in 2024 anyway - the scary thing is the precedent it might set for other states.
This will be a 9-0/8-1 vote against in the SCOTUS. Legal experts everywhere (trump haters included) are ripping this dictator-ish decision to shreds. ‘We can’t let the people decide… we’ll tell them who they can and cannot vote for…’.

And they are worried about ‘Democracy’ if DJT gets elected?? GMAFB.

This will be a 9-0/8-1 vote against in the SCOTUS. Legal experts everywhere (trump haters included) are ripping this dictator-ish decision to shreds. ‘We can’t let the people decide… we’ll tell them who they can and cannot vote for…’.

And they are worried about ‘Democracy’ if DJT gets elected?? GMAFB.
I hope you are correct on this one. It's time we reigned in these lunatics while we still have a country left.

I’ve made it no secret my feelings towards Trump (I hope he either loses the primary or dies (of natural causes) in the next few months), but this just shows the left’s hypocrisy and is beyond a complete joke.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I guess some of you couldn’t read past the second amendment. Reading isn’t a MAGAt strong suit. I get it.
Trump has never been found guilty of an insurrection, and the only time he came close to being charged for one—during his second impeachment trial—he was acquitted by the U.S. Senate, which presumably should have closed the matter on whether he was eligible to run again.
But you already knew that.

I guess some of you couldn’t read past the second amendment. Reading isn’t a MAGAt strong suit. I get it.
Your ilk has gone from Rule of Law to Rule of Power. Welcome to Cuba, Venezuela, or Nicaragua. Speaking of comprehension, liberals are like a squirrel watching a bank robbery…. you see the entire thing, yet have no idea of what you saw.

LOL...entirely possible that this ruling will be overturned 9-0. Even if it's 8-1, how often does that happen?

Yet you lecture others on reading? Clown.

Trump has never been found guilty of an insurrection, and the only time he came close to being charged for one—during his second impeachment trial—he was acquitted by the U.S. Senate, which presumably should have closed the matter on whether he was eligible to run again.
But you already knew that.
The court just found him guilty. That’s the whole point of the case.

How can he be found guilty if there was never any due process? Why don’t you look up due process… Even a dissenting judge in Colorado said there were four or five flaws in their decision.
What they did was exactly what a king would do… Make a decision based on what he thinks is the best thing, and then burn you at the stake…
I’m sure if you had a brain you would take it out and play with it

Reactions: BamaFan1137

You were born in the wrong era and on the wrong continent. You would have loved nazi Germany's Sondergericht or Stalin's show courts.

There's really no reason to follow the rule of law when you know what's best for people, right?

Ok….. so? Just because there were Republicans involved that somehow makes the lack of due process OK????

Don’t you think I want a Trump nomination because I would prefer not, but *if* he’s successful in the nomination, he needs to be on the ballot unless He’s truly been convicted of sedition …. Which has not occurred

This is him missing the point on purpose yet again.

… we will not allow you to vote for who you want.

o_O
Can a German with a Green Card be POTUS?
How about a 34 yo American?
Why not?
Is a trial required to determine this. ? Or “it just is” ? Wasn’t that Tramps assertion about Obama birth certificate? How did that work out?

Why not?
Is a trial required to determine this. ? Or “it just is” ? Wasn’t that Tramps assertion about Obama birth certificate? How did that work out?

Trump isn't German nor is he 34YO. Other than that, excellent point.

And Trump questioning a birth certificate....in no way is that similar, by any stretch of imagination or retardation, to a state Supreme Court making the ruling that the OP was referring to.

You are just so damn intellectually dishonest. You get these ridiculous talking points and then you just run with them without giving any thought whatsoever.

Why not?
Hope you had a good Christmas, gator.. first one in your new digs I believe, correct?

Simple answer; there are requirements to be POTUS as the founding fathers determined. The 14th amendment was created to prevent CSA leaders from holding office since their insurrection was never in question.

If a person is charged with insurrection (as many have been), they have due process to present their defense in a court of law before a jury (as many have done).

It is not the place of any court to determine a person has committed an act of insurrection based only on the dictionary definition of insurrection, and then apply their direction to the Secretary of State on ballot removal for this person. They do not possess the authority to do this anyway according the the 3 CO judges who dissented. 99.9% odds DJT will be on the CO ballot.

Coloradans should be the ones to decide who they vote for, not 4/7 unelected judges. You know all of this. What is disturbing is how you allow your DJT hatred override your common sense here. All of us are appalled when banana republics (Venezuela, Nicaragua, Cuba) do this very same thing (using a judiciary under duress many times) to 'appoint' a strongman who knows he would lose at the ballot box. Yet here you are.

Why are you so scared of DJT? Democracy is already being destroyed and he's not even in office. 3.3 million illegals have crossed into the US since the puppet POTUS arrived. Almost every metric is worse since his arrival. Even the dem party wants him to quit. Are things better now? Feeling good about backing a communistic action by some CO judges?

Last edited:
Trump isn't German nor is he 34YO. Other than that, excellent point.

And Trump questioning a birth certificate....in no way is that similar, by any stretch of imagination or retardation, to a state Supreme Court making the ruling that the OP was referring to.

You are just so damn intellectually dishonest. You get these ridiculous talking points and then you just run with them without giving any thought whatsoever.
That’s what liberals do.

Remember when he posted data from an Indian source that referenced a clinical trial studying about 100 people from a different country? All to back up one of his libtastic dipshit assertions?

🤣

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT