ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Openings 2018-19

Heard that Breuer ended up turning down the Dubuque Senior position... so it looks like he will return to Alburnett?! If he were to go elsewhere, it only makes sense to promote OC, Ben Slife, right?! Former HC at West Liberty... brought the single wing to Alburnett. They have had success the last two years with it!

Heard that Breuer ended up turning down the Dubuque Senior position... so it looks like he will return to Alburnett?! If he were to go elsewhere, it only makes sense to promote OC, Ben Slife, right?! Former HC at West Liberty... brought the single wing to Alburnett. They have had success the last two years with it!

I was wondering what was going on up there as I heard the Dubuque school he was going to would not let him out of the contract. Also heard he applied for another couple jobs with possibility of AD. I though ALB had a AD job open but have heard nothing as far as who got the job. One thing about a small school AD it barley pays more than a head coach with far more hassles to take care of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT