ADVERTISEMENT

Class a district 3

Really. Cause if you think it’s CBSA don’t bet the farm. That ain’t happening. I have seen Hudson has a good team maybe they have a chance
A week ago you were wanting a chance to play West Sioux again. You lose and now the team that beat you has no chance to challenge West Sioux sounds like someone is bitter!!!

No not at all. Winning a game and going to the dome was a dream for 14 young men that are very close to me. If that ment playing West Sioux that would be great and they all wanted that chance. And after that game I saw there best wideout not able to move his arm and best running back getting up very slow . If they were in great shape and play very well and get some breaks they may have a chance. And these guys have played West Sioux about ten times since they were eight years old. Some are neighbors so it would of been cool and I never said I thought they would win the game.

I don’t think they have engraved the trophy yet. West Hancock is a proud program and they will play hard. West Sioux is a very good football team. Very physical. So is CBSA and gehlen believe it or not would like to play that game again. I remember some saying about chickens and hatching.

Go green 52 this is your quote from the quarter final prediction.

That to me sounds like you think that you had a chance to win.

2015 2nd round game I believe between Akron and West Sioux. West Sioux won regular season game by 50 points or so someone will remember exactly, and if memory serves Akron won playoff game .I like to remind my buddies sometimes from West Sioux anything can happen. But my money is on west so to hold up the big trophy at the end this time now that we are out but don’t tell Salker I said that.

2015 2nd round game I believe between Akron and West Sioux. West Sioux won regular season game by 50 points or so someone will remember exactly, and if memory serves Akron won playoff game .I like to remind my buddies sometimes from West Sioux anything can happen. But my money is on west so to hold up the big trophy at the end this time now that we are out but don’t tell Salker I said that.
I'll let Tom know.

He told me last week to gettter done cause it would be a hell of time Kids fought hard was not ment to be. Now we have to pull for you. That stings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT