ADVERTISEMENT

Class 1A Season Outlook

1) Bears have had just two losing seasons since 1980.

2) "All the transfers" - West Branch has ZERO new kids om the squad that live outside the WB school district.

3) Take your narrative and shove it up your troll a$$. It's old hat.
Your injured QB played varsity football at Iowa City Liberty, and your running back recently played for Solon. And, you even got a new defensive back from Regina this season (who really transferred for wrestling, just like Q did from West Liberty). So, that's not quite being truthful. But, it's just the way things work now, it's ok for you to admit it.

Your injured QB played varsity football at Iowa City Liberty, and your running back recently played for Solon. And, you even got a new defensive back from Regina this season (who really transferred for wrestling, just like Q did from West Liberty). So, that's not quite being truthful. But, it's just the way things work now, it's ok for you to admit it.
Injured QB: lives in WB district.
Solon RB: lives in WB district. His late father played for Coach Pedersen, and graduates at WB.
New DB: has lived in the WB district his entire life.

"WB has ZERO new kids on the squad thst live outside of the WB school district": 100% factual. So you can admit that you are wrong. Make sure to read a comment clearly. It helps with context.

You're now blocked by me. I wish I would've stayed in hiding. It was much more enjoyable on this site when reading and not responding much.

Pine your not blocked by me. I still like reading your old man rants of saying the same thing over and over again. Reminds me of someone in the news….🤔

I'd like to take this moment to share that West Branch has a fantastic football website, lol. They put out some great content that I wish other HS football programs would do. Cool stuff.

Reactions: BlameIt
Injured QB: lives in WB district.
Solon RB: lives in WB district. His late father played for Coach Pedersen, and graduates at WB.
New DB: has lived in the WB district his entire life.

"WB has ZERO new kids on the squad thst live outside of the WB school district": 100% factual. So you can admit that you are wrong. Make sure to read a comment clearly. It helps with context.

You're now blocked by me. I wish I would've stayed in hiding. It was much more enjoyable on this site when reading and not responding much.
Everything I said was true.

I'd like to take this moment to share that West Branch has a fantastic football website, lol. They put out some great content that I wish other HS football programs would do. Cool stuff.

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Reactions: BlameIt
I actually don't see Ogden making it in, for what it's worth.

1 v 4

OABCIG v Shenandoah
Emmetsburg v MVAOCAU
Dike-NH v EBF
Grundy vs AP
Wilton v Hudson
S-K v West Branch
Woodward v East Sac
Treynor v WC Valley

2 v 3

Ridgeview v Underwood
Manson-NW v Hinton
MFL v Alburnett
South Hardin v Pella Christian
Beckman v Sumner-Fred
Pleasantville v Regina
South Hamilton v Sioux Central
AHSTW v Grandview Christian
This actually looks close to what the boys in boone have done in the past years

Can a person see if they are blocked? Or do I just get no response when I post? Or are those things mutually exclusive?

It’s interesting to see some of the responses when the shoe is on the other foot. Several years ago similar aspersions(inaccurate at the time) were cast by many of these same posters about a school west of WB.
I don’t enjoy WB being down as it makes things more interesting when both teams are good.

And if I am blocked then like Jack Nicholson said ‘you can’t handle the truth’
Hoping for a WB rebound, is the coach in for the long haul or just as long as his kid is at Iowa?

Reactions: WBBearsFollower
It’s interesting to see some of the responses when the shoe is on the other foot. Several years ago similar aspersions(inaccurate at the time) were cast by many of these same posters about a school west of WB..

And if I am blocked then like Jack Nicholson said ‘you can’t handle the truth’
the difference is this:

I provided 100% factual evidence that was shunned by you are your Regalite cronies. You "couldn't handle THE TRUTH", sir.

@WBBearsFollower provided 100% factual evidence that was, again, shunned by a Regal apologist (by the way, I feel that Pinehawk is not a Regal fan at all. I actually think he's from WB, acting as a Regal troll. Which is the reason I blocked him).

I can go to my grave knowing I've told the truth. Always have, Always will.

Good bye.
Good luck.

I'm done here.

Reactions: WBBearsFollower
the difference is this:

I provided 100% factual evidence that was shunned by you are your Regalite cronies. You "couldn't handle THE TRUTH", sir.

@WBBearsFollower provided 100% factual evidence that was, again, shunned by a Regal apologist (by the way, I feel that Pinehawk is not a Regal fan at all. I actually think he's from WB, acting as a Regal troll. Which is the reason I blocked him).

I can go to my grave knowing I've told the truth. Always have, Always will.

Good bye.
Good luck.

I'm done here.
You and I have talked about this many times.
You are a man of character. You have a passion for WB Sports and HS Sports that is unrivaled. Best wishes.

Winter Solstice Ocean GIF

@cidhawkeye i don't think he is here for the long haul. Frankly, I don't have an opinion either way. I just wish we could find someone like Butch Pedersen. One of his many assistants. Someone who knows and loves West Branch. Who understands why we were winning 82% of our games for 40 years.

No ill will to Coach Nestor. He's just not a small town guy. Big city guys rarely do well at small HS. They just don't get it. Good luck to the Regals tonight and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT