ADVERTISEMENT

Clapton tells the industry to STFU

And now he’s known as Slowbrain. Just like anyone who thinks this is worth cheering. But eff it. Let the unvaccinated MAGAts kill themselves off already. Better for America in the long run.
^supports party that spent 6 months leading up to election spreading lies and casting doubt on any vaccine produced by the Trump administration and now cannot understand why blacks across the country are hesitant to get a vaccine produced by the Trump administration...

^supports party that spent 6 months leading up to election spreading lies and casting doubt on any vaccine produced by the Trump administration and now cannot understand why blacks across the country are hesitant to get a vaccine produced by the Trump administration...
The only thing “produced” by the Trump administration is seven felons and one of the top four worst COVID death rates in the world.

They’re all “tokens” lolmaooooo

I’ve lived in Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, and a short stint in Tupelo. I’ve never seen someone more racist than this dumb fûck whose blather we have to read daily.

Reactions: alphatiger08
They’re all “tokens” lolmaooooo

I’ve lived in Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, and a short stint in Tupelo. I’ve never seen someone more racist than this dumb fûck whose blather we have to read daily.

the ignore function was made for people like this. I would use it own her, but it is much for fun just to see peenace get her azz kicked on a daily basis

Reactions: Pops Masterson
And now he’s known as Slowbrain. Just like anyone who thinks this is worth cheering. But eff it. Let the unvaccinated MAGAts kill themselves off already. Better for America in the long run.

The hostility and anger from you people is astounding. You sound like someone just insulted your religion because they disagree with you.

Guess what...there's a reason you sound like that. Exactly like that in fact.

Reactions: Reasoned
BTW, your religion says that I should get vaccinated even though I already have antibodies. Do you agree peenace?

I hope you are brave enough to answer honestly even if it offends your deity.

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT