ADVERTISEMENT

Central Lyon favorites in 2A?

Jan 8, 2018
Looking at Central Lyon's squad and returning players they have to be the favorites in 2A to win it all. The quarterback Lutmer is being recruited by Iowa, their wideout is being recruited or has signed University of Sioux Falls, they have another big back coming off of injury (broken ankle) that is 225 pounds. Their defense is fast and physical and play thru the ball. They have 6'4 linebacker that is a really good athlete as well. Anybody else be able to compete with Central Lyon? I know they have ELC first round but does ELC have the athletes to stick with CL?

right now CLGLR has to be the team to beat. CLGLR should be getting rooms booked for the dome. Lutmer is one of the best players I have seen in sometime. feel bad a solid estherville team here. Gonna have to take CLGLR by 28+ in this one.

I find this to be a bad take. I would not consider CLGLR favorites at all. They really haven't beaten anyone yet this year to give them that credit. Chances of the kid coming back after a broken ankle at anytime during the playoffs would be a blessing rather than a sure thing. The game against ELC will not be 28+ in either teams favor. Spirit Lake vs Osage and ELC vs CLGLR will be the 2 most contested games in the state on Friday. I have not booked any rooms or made any plans past this Friday and I think I speak for most CLGLR fans.

IMO there is no favorite in 2A this year. I really think it is wide open and the top 6 teams in 2A are all going to be close with each other. Should be fun. I have no idea who is going to even make the dome, all together win it all. The next to weeks should sort out the contenders and the pretenders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT