ADVERTISEMENT

Carry every time you leave your home

I’ve got a nine in m Sequoia, my jeep and my c-class Winnebago.
Me in my camper:
Threaten Walter White GIF by Breaking Bad

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Different form of protection, 11... but I ran across this and thought it was interesting. Are those vests uncomfortable to wear?

I have the P365 as well - great size

My nightstand gun is a S&W .357 with hydroshocks
My problem with most CC's is my hands... given I can palm a pumpkin, most of these feel like a child's toy even with the largest grip module they make. My hand literally wraps so far around the grip the trigger is almost between my knuckle & first joint vs. 2nd & 3rd joint. Very annoying.

My nightstand is a FN FNS .40 hollow points; my 'CC' is a Walther PPQ 9mm and might be the sweetest shooting handgun I've ever tried.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
My problem with most CC's is my hands... given I can palm a pumpkin, most of these feel like a child's toy even with the largest grip module they make. My hand literally wraps so far around the grip the trigger is almost between my knuckle & first joint vs. 2nd & 3rd joint. Very annoying.

My nightstand is a FN FNS .40 hollow points; my 'CC' is a Walther PPQ 9mm and might be the sweetest shooting handgun I've ever tried.

You can CC a larger weapon due to your size more than likely.

Derek, look at the Sig P320 X-Carry. It has a full size grip with a shorter barrel. It's a fantastic gun. It's what I usually carry unless I really need to be sure my gun isn't going to print.

Reactions: derek_tiger
Derek, look at the Sig P320 X-Carry. It has a full size grip with a shorter barrel. It's a fantastic gun. It's what I usually carry unless I really need to be sure my gun isn't going to print.
Thanks, Duds.... I'm going to look this week. I'm also considering a .22 revolver... any ideas?

My goodness. First duds thinks we’re worried about a 3d printer while concealing a gun and now this.
A .22? Are you kidding me?
I have a VERY specific use for this weapon; small size a must, EXTREMELY close range, absolutely CANNOT fail (revolver vs. magazine), and has to be lethal.

Been leaning towards a Ruger LCR, but saw the 'Pug Revolver' not long ago and it's growing on me. Again, size is an issue but in this instance size (and surprise) are paramount.

498860_best-micro-handguns-04_hero_1200x800.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hokiemokie
Derek stay away from the Ruger LCP 380 if you’ve got big hands, mine is easy as heck to CC but not very comfortable to fire…I might be more accurate throwing it at a target 10 yds away!

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Thanks, Duds.... I'm going to look this week. I'm also considering a .22 revolver... any ideas?

.22 is a great gun if you're a mob assassin shooting from point blank range. Short of that, I'd say no.

And yes, revolvers are more reliable...but the Sig fails on average once every 30k trigger pulls so I think that'll do.

Derek stay away from the Ruger LCP 380 if you’ve got big hands, mine is easy as heck to CC but not very comfortable to fire…I might be more accurate throwing it at a target 10 yds away!

Absolutely useless imo. And though revolvers are technically more reliable, they are inherently inaccurate AF even if they aren't micro in size. God help you with reloads even if you have the Starsky and Hutch speed reloader.

I have a VERY specific use for this weapon; small size a must, EXTREMELY close range, absolutely CANNOT fail (revolver vs. magazine), and has to be lethal.

Been leaning towards a Ruger LCR, but saw the 'Pug Revolver' not long ago and it's growing on me. Again, size is an issue but in this instance size (and surprise) are paramount.

498860_best-micro-handguns-04_hero_1200x800.jpg
I have 3 of these, they fit nice in front pocket. Also CC S&W shield .40

I have a family of Glocks. Different calibers just in case one gets hard to find. I’ll just switch.

Have a couple of nice S&W revolvers too. Just in case the commies come up with a “semi auto” ban or some such shit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT