ADVERTISEMENT

C’mon man….

ZosoDawg

Varsity
May 29, 2001
200.gif
"That was a big play," Auburn QB Bo Nix said, per AL.com. "Fourth-and-3 gives us a chance at the back of the end zone, and the guy completely grabs him. I thought it should've definitely been a pass interference. It's just stuff like that that we don't ever get, that changes the game.

"Obviously, if that would've been them, they probably would've called it, but that's just part of the game and part of the rivalry."

200.gif
"That was a big play," Auburn QB Bo Nix said, per AL.com. "Fourth-and-3 gives us a chance at the back of the end zone, and the guy completely grabs him. I thought it should've definitely been a pass interference. It's just stuff like that that we don't ever get, that changes the game.

"Obviously, if that would've been them, they probably would've called it, but that's just part of the game and part of the rivalry."
Honestly I think he’s right about the missed call. That said, a lot more than one play kept Auburn from winning. I don’t think calling PI there would have significantly changed the final score, so it’s a moot point.

Better play all around would have been needed to win. Just wasn’t there.

Honestly I think he’s right about the missed call. That said, a lot more than one play kept Auburn from winning. I don’t think calling PI there would have significantly changed the final score, so it’s a moot point.

Better play all around would have been needed to win. Just wasn’t there.

I would have gone along with him if he had said his left tackle held on almost every single play but didn’t get flagged for it.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
200.gif

Id like honk to weigh in.

I was in the other end zone, and thought it was a good defensive play. I liked going for it, and I liked the play call. Just well defended and maybe a penalty that didn’t get called. I disagreed with going for it on 4th and 9 near midfield, but again I thought it was a great play call, just a critical drop. I’ll give Harsin credit, he’s got balls. For right, wrong, or indiffernt, he’s going to make tough decisions he thinks he needs to make to try and put us in position to win the game. I’ll be shocked if we ever lose a game under him because played to conservative.

I also have to give Bobo credit for the first time this year. We only put up 10 points, but I thought he called a hell of a game the first three quarters. If we had even an average group of wideouts that could catch passes, we would have moved the ball pretty well (probably still lost, but probably by 7-10 points at most. Not trying to claim moral victories, we got our asses kicked. But there were some positives I took from game for how we move forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT