3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?
9. ?
10. ?

N-Town...your school is not 3A so i dont want any of your small town views of the real soccer going on in the state.

Although losing a heartbreaker in their substate final and graduating 4 starting seniors, look for Hoover to make a comeback in this years top ten brackets.

Originally posted by T-Pizzle:
Although losing a heartbreaker in their substate final and graduating 4 starting seniors, look for Hoover to make a comeback in this years top ten brackets.
Hoover will be solid again, but without Jupic the Huskies are going to have trouble scoring many goals.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes Hus will be missed, but they also have a junior starter returning to the forward position, not to mention a senior who went overseas with Hus to play and he is also a forward. Graduating only 4 starting seniors, expect them to be in the top early and to stay in it, with a good chance at a state run.

Bett guy,

You are joking about putting the Bulldogs 2nd right? Last years' team was arguably the worst in school history and they are not going to be as good this year. They'll go to state again because Coach P will figure out a way to load up the Bett substate with the worst teams in eastern iowa, like he did last year.

Originally posted by qcgymrat:
They'll go to state again because Coach P will figure out a way to load up the Bett substate with the worst teams in eastern iowa, like he did last year.
True dat, qcgymrat, true dat.

haha yes i know that we get a rather "nice" substate each year, i dont know much about any other teams in the state other then IC west because i have family in the area so i wasnt sure where to rank ther other teams (hence the ????) i think that bettendorf will hold their own but a shot at a state title is for sure out of the question

I'm pretty sure PV and Central will be ahead of Bettendorf this year. Bettendorf will have another down year and PV with a possible growing year. Central has many returning starters along with a few transfers. Definately not Bulldogs though, sorry.

I doubt PV will be that good this year. They lost there all-state player and don't really have a standout player this year.

PV does need to replace an all-state scorer and an all-conference keeper, but their defense and mids will again be very solid with returning starters and players who saw plenty of quality time when they were younger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT