ADVERTISEMENT

Bold Prediction: This is the year Dowling finally goes down!

The only problem that I see with this is that Dowling usually doesn't loose to a team the second time they play in a season, they usually improve and make adjustments better then anyone.

I agree Dowling doesn't get it done. I think they start 3-2 with that tough schedule. (AHS, ACHS, Johnston, Valley, Waukee-not in that order). Defense isn't as strong as the past teams and rumor has it they may start a freshman at QB. Waukee and both Ankeny teams are full of talent. Centennial should be favorites but that offense can get shut down by a good defense in the playoffs, especially the second time seeing it. Curious who will start at QB for ACHS.

Dowling has the best coaching staff in the state and high character talented student athletes...don't count them out, smart, disciplined, and tough wins! At least it has for the last seven years or so...

I agree Dowling doesn't get it done. I think they start 3-2 with that tough schedule. (AHS, ACHS, Johnston, Valley, Waukee-not in that order). Defense isn't as strong as the past teams and rumor has it they may start a freshman at QB. Waukee and both Ankeny teams are full of talent. Centennial should be favorites but that offense can get shut down by a good defense in the playoffs, especially the second time seeing it. Curious who will start at QB for ACHS.

Dowling's offense will be incredible, 3 really good backs running behind a huge line, any grade QB can run an offense like that. ACHS' QB will be the Ankeny transfer, you don't transfer to not play QB. Anxious to see how Johnston looks, they lost a lot of playmakers. Tomorrow night has some big match ups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT