ADVERTISEMENT

Board thoughts on this....

It is undoubtedly one of the most racist (and destructive) things I’ve ever seen. It’s essentially what slave owners do to keep their “people” in line, ensure they’re ignorant, powerless and hopeless….truly disgraceful.

It is undoubtedly one of the most racist (and destructive) things I’ve ever seen. It’s essentially what slave owners do to keep their “people” in line, ensure they’re ignorant, powerless and hopeless….truly disgraceful.

we all know that the Dems don’t give a rats azz about their constituents except when there is a vote to be cast. Of course, our resident libs will tell you otherwise.

The democratic way to end low test scores is to eliminate the requirements, reduce crime by not calling it a crime and defund the police, stop illegal immigration by ignoring it and opening the border... do you see the trend?

Liberalism is a mental disorder
A number of Republicans are “racist” and have a “mental disorder” too then...

"The testing that we've been doing in the past doesn't tell us what we want to know," Democratic Sen. Lew Frederick told a local ABC affiliate in June. "We have been relying on tests that have been, frankly, very flawed and relying too much on them so that we aren't really helping the students or the teachers or the community."

Supporters of the measure said the state needed to pause the academic requirements, which had been in place since 2009, so lawmakers could reevaluate which standards should be updated, and recommendations for new graduation standards are due to the Legislature and Oregon Board of Education by September 2022, the Oregonian added in its report.

Republicans criticized the proposal for lowering academic standards.

"I worry that by adopting this bill, we're giving up on our kids," House Republican Leader Christine Drazan said on June 14.

Still, the measure received some bipartisan support, with state Rep. Gordon Smith, a Republican, voting in favor of passage. The state House passed the bill 38-18 on June 14, and the state Senate voted 16-13 in favor of the measure on June 16.[/i]

It’s temporary and addresses the need to reassess their testing. More con poutrage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT