ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest threat, China or Russia?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
The Marxist’s, statists, swamp creatures and MSM spent four years and many millions of our money looking for Russians in and under all things Trump and found NOTHING, not even an empty Stolichnaya bottle. So, along comes feeble Joe and his useful band of idiot lefties who are completely beholden to all things China, which is the greater threat, the Russkies or Chicoms?

The Marxist’s, statists, swamp creatures and MSM spent four years and many millions of our money looking for Russians in and under all things Trump and found NOTHING, not even an empty Stolichnaya bottle. So, along comes feeble Joe and his useful band of idiot lefties who are completely beholden to all things China, which is the greater threat, the Russkies or Chicoms?
Conservative White heterosexual men, hands down

Your response reminded me of one of my favorite scenes of any tv show of all time...

Lol

I was doing some graduate work at UAB and had to go to sensitivity training for saying the word fâgbag to one of my friends. That was in 2006. I’d get canceled and be on the skreets if I did that now.

Reminds me of the Michael Scott quote- you don’t call retârded people retârded. It’s bad taste. You call your friends retârded that are acting retârded.

Lol

I was doing some graduate work at UAB and had to go to sensitivity training for saying the word fâgbag to one of my friends. That was in 2006. I’d get canceled and be on the skreets if I did that now.

Reminds me of the Michael Scott quote- you don’t call retârded people retârded. It’s bad taste. You call your friends retârded that are acting retârded.
Hell you could still get cancelled probably if the wrong person knew about it and you were important enough and a Republican. But Gator could probably call someone the n word and apologize, and everyone would just tell him what he said was wrong and move on.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
The Trumpsky business empire seems to think China is a good investment. Especially Ivanka with all those trademarks. Agree ??

Lol

We had someone come give us training a few months ago. The Sheriff walked in about 15 minutes after it started, listened for about 3 minutes and then interrupted..."hey, thanks for coming in. I'm sure my people learned a bunch of useful shit...but it's time for you to leave."

As long as we aren't speaking to the general public, everyday is still 1950. It's freaking brutal and hilarious. 😂

Reactions: Pops Masterson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT