ADVERTISEMENT

Big Week 7 Games

Oct 3, 2019
St. Ansgar vs South Winneshiek- District 4 championship game. St Ansgar looked really good against Hudson and looks to keep the success going! Im going with St. Ansgar winning it 48-16.

Reactions: GOPANTHERS23
I want to say it will be closer than that, but after St Ansgar dominated Hudson I'd have to agree with your prediction. SW couldn't slow down MFL's running game, so i would think St Ansgar would do the same to SW.

(For the record i retract my previous post)

Not so fast my friend! I see Osage threw for 262yds and 4 TDs against St Ansgar week #2 in a 42-32 game. I believe SW has a better passing game than Osage so I'm predicting over 80pts combined in this game. SW passes for 400yds and St Ansgar rushes for over 500 yds. I hope its a young officiating crew or the SW AD might want a defibrillator on hand for the officials running up and down Warrior Stadium!

(For the record i retract my previous post)

Not so fast my friend! I see Osage threw for 262yds and 4 TDs against St Ansgar week #2 in a 42-32 game. I believe SW has a better passing game than Osage so I'm predicting over 80pts combined in this game. SW passes for 400yds and St Ansgar rushes for over 500 yds. I hope its a young officiating crew or the SW AD might want a defibrillator on hand for the officials running up and down Warrior Stadium!
Looked up last year and south Winn had 443 passing yards and Saint Ansgar had 409 rushing yards. Pretty much a complete opposite of one another but I would take Saint Ansgar in this one if I was a betting man. U would say by at least 2 tds

Reactions: IGo42
A lot changes over a year. St Ansgar's leading rusher only had 16 td's last year and currently has 22 tds and almost 1,100 yards through 6 games while last year he didn't even break the 900 yard mark. I understand where you are coming from from your perspective, but with how much St. Ansgar runs the ball, South Winn won't be able to get that with all the time Sta uses by running the ball.

Wapsie Valley vs Hudson, Defending state champ still only has 1 district loss with games vs, Wapsie, Grundy Center, and EB in last three weeks. Those 3 non district losses dont help thou. They are a team that probably wont make the playoffs because of that but will have a huge say in that tough district who does behind North Tama. Wapsie, Grundy and Hudson all have 1 district loss and EB 2 as all 4 teams play each other the last 3 weeks.

Reactions: IGo42
St. Ansgar vs South Winneshiek- District 4 championship game. St Ansgar looked really good against Hudson and looks to keep the success going! Im going with St. Ansgar winning it 48-16.
49-14. Pretty good prediction. But wrong

Looking like Saint Ansgar may very well be the top team in the state. Have beaten very quality opponents by a lot

The Wapsie hudson game should not have been played on Hudson’s field tonight. The conditions we horrible. Could have found a random field n would have been better I’m sure. NOT USING IT AS A EXCUSE. Just want to put that out there. 52 yard td pass with 16 seconds left that was tipped twice put hudson up 14-7. The story of Wapsies lost year. Just been on the wrong side of every break this year. Also want to point out Wapsies best player did not play tonight.

Why didnt wapsie best player play Saurbri? They still have Grundy and EB left to play and Hudson has Grundy and EB left to play. Field conditions dont matter same for both teams.

Why didnt wapsie best player play Saurbri? They still have Grundy and EB left to play and Hudson has Grundy and EB left to play. Field conditions dont matter same for both teams.
He is banged up. Got banged up in the south Winn game. He didn’t play last week either.
I understand they are the same for both teams that’s why I said not using it as a excuse. Just the pure safety aspect of it. It was that bad. Some ref crews im sure would have said no to the game being played.

The Wapsie hudson game should not have been played on Hudson’s field tonight. The conditions we horrible. Could have found a random field n would have been better I’m sure. NOT USING IT AS A EXCUSE. Just want to put that out there. 52 yard td pass with 16 seconds left that was tipped twice put hudson up 14-7. The story of Wapsies lost year. Just been on the wrong side of every break this year. Also want to point out Wapsies best player did not play tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT