ADVERTISEMENT

Best team in EIHC

Feb 25, 2004
I've heard many different opinions... anyone have a strong argument. Maybe between Mv & Regina .. west liberty usually falls short.
This post was edited on 4/26 7:28 PM by keeper28if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Solon
This post was edited on 4/26 10:04 PM by hawks5208if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Ya I would say Solon should be in the mix with Regina and MV, they return a lot of upperclassmen that have been starting for a couple yrs (Gardner, Jedlicka, Price, Paulson, etc.) When is the Regina Solon game from Wednesday rescheduled for?

West Liberty usually falls short? They ALWAYS fall short. The EIHC, like the past few years, will be a dominated by Solon, Regina, and Mount Vernon.

As of right now I would have to say Mt. Vernon is the top team. However, this could change as the season goes along.

MV plays solon on monday so that should show who is the best for the first half of the season but anything can happen in the second half

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT