ADVERTISEMENT

BEDS 2022-23

super_tecmo_bowl

Freshman
Apr 28, 2005

Still waiting to see this on the IHSAA as well.

Pending any changes:
2022-23 Boys Basketball

4A - Top 48
Biggest - Valley
Smallest - DCG

3A - Next 64
Biggest - W. Dubq
Smallest - Williamsburg

2A - Next 96
Biggest - Crestwood Creso
Smallest - HMS

1A - Everyone else
Biggest - Southwest Valley

Last edited:
AHSTW Avoca, Missouri Valley & Alburnett are listed twice. Would that bump SW Valley, ACGC & Central Springs up to 2A?

Official BEDS 2022-23 | Scoll down to 2022-23

I wonder what would be a good conference for Waverly Shell Rock based on beds if they are officially voted out of The NEIC. Who would the NEIC invite

I have a family member who Ive been going back and forth with about WSRs landing spot. They really dont have many options. MVC would be 3rd smallest, Iowa Alliance would be smallest with brutal travel, WaMac would be the largest. I'd be interested in how they do in the WaMac.

I heard Clear Creek Amana as another to go to the MVC. Maybe if CCA leaves the WaMac maybe WSR could get in to the WaMac.

I heard Clear Creek Amana as another to go to the MVC. Maybe if CCA leaves the WaMac maybe WSR could get in to the WaMac.
I'd hope so. They are growing as quickly as any school in Iowa. They'll be 5A within 10 years, or maybe even 5.

Basketball: Four classes.

4A: Largest 48 schools.

3A: Next largest 64 schools.

2A: Next largest 96 schools.

1A: Remaining schools.

Thanks LAK26.
Geez, I obviously missed that super tecmo bowl already had it in the very first post. My bad there - long week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT