ADVERTISEMENT

Beavers behaving badly

Montgomery is godawful.

@BamaFan1137 I got several tickets in college between 231 and I-85 on Taylor Road. Of course, the real fūckery of it all is since I was driving a truck that was registered to my parents, the city would mail the ticket to their address.

Lots of grass cutting and weed pulling ensued.

Cameras to enforce traffic law always seems crazy to me. Mailing tickets to whoever the car is registered to? An then who ever the car is registered to has to try to track down the offender? Don't seem right.

I’d like someone to demand to face their accuser
My son lives in Atl. He said he never pays those tickets. There is no court date and no court appearance required. So after he called and found out a private company was shaking him down and there was no ramifications to NOT paying them, he told them to FO. Chip off the ole block, eh?

My son lives in Atl. He said he never pays those tickets. There is no court date and no court appearance required. So after he called and found out a private company was shaking him down and there was no ramifications to NOT paying them, he told them to FO. Chip off the ole block, eh?
Hell yeah pound sand

Same in Montgomery for the red light cameras.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT