ADVERTISEMENT

bama fans…did you enjoy being #1

The refs…😂

It was a joke....sort of.

Home court advantage in college basketball is so common, yes in Tuscaloosa as well, you could hardly call it cheating.

Back many, MANY years ago, when I hinted that basketball didn't matter, this may have been part of the reason that I said a few things that you people may have misconstrued for me besmirching this very important game in determining why my school is better than yours.

It was a joke....sort of.

Home court advantage in college basketball is so common, yes in Tuscaloosa as well, you could hardly call it cheating.

Back many, MANY years ago, when I hinted that basketball didn't matter, this may have been part of the reason that I said a few things that you people may have misconstrued for me besmirching this very important game in determining why my school is better than yours.
Here's hoping you get back to not GAS about basketball.

If the refs allow them to play it tight like that, they are extremely difficult to beat. That’s not a complaint against the officiating, just an observation. Their worst case is running up against a Pat Adams/Doug Shows type in the tournament that calls every touch foul.

I didnt get to watch any of the UT/UK game today, but looking at the box score, UT ran into the type of officials I mentioned in my quote. Completely changes how good of a team they are if they get a crew that calls it tight.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I will see you in Nashville in a few weeks, and I look forward to our much-anticipated reunion. Sorta homo.

Pops, you have my phone number?….. for some phuck reason I can’t find your email or number. Don’t know why the Eff I can’t find your contact info…. I can find Tide Broker text message from 2016, but friggin can’t find you!

I blame Trump !

Nice tits on that horse.
They’re all

5a060b6d64684f3504fa1b7c6ca1df2a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT