ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn will play us like they're the Eagles

No coach worth a damn ever loses to a team like New Mexico State.

i

One more time AU faithful , still nix on Nix?

SPLITSCMPATTCMP%YDSAVGTDINTLNGRTG
This Game242982.840413.960

And agree he's much improved but playing pac12 defenses never hurts.

The harsin experiment got him and the AD who hired him fired. I don't blame Nix for leaving and glad he is doing well. He was and still is the best QB we have had in awhile. We have had a complete sh@t OL for years and Nix made plays running for his life. Thorne is not as talented as Nix in the same "run for your life" offense.

The harsin experiment got him and the AD who hired him fired. I don't blame Nix for leaving and glad he is doing well. He was and still is the best QB we have had in awhile. We have had a complete sh@t OL for years and Nix made plays running for his life. Thorne is not as talented as Nix in the same "run for your life" offense.

You're absolutely right. No QB will be able to do anything behind that OL.

But they don't suck as bad as what we saw from them yesterday. They just didn't GAS. But they are capable of being slightly less shitty if they do GAS.

They will look like a different team next Saturday...I guaran-fckn-tee it.

You can keep asking that question, but I'd rather have kidney stones removed through my nasal passage without anesthesia than have Nix back.
Man, you’re a tough crowd for Nix. As a non-Auburn observer, I’d prefer Nix any day over that peacock Newton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT