ADVERTISEMENT

Aubs…

Heh. This was of course, an obvious dig at Sweathog’s team, but it’s also going to be close. Not sure if AU sneaks in if they lose the next 2 and then get bounced in the SECT. Winning either of the final two regular season games would cement them getting in though.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Heh. This was of course, an obvious dig at Sweathog’s team, but it’s also going to be close. Not sure if AU sneaks in if they lose the next 2 and then get bounced in the SECT. Winning either of the final two regular season games would cement them getting in though.
Either way, your original post is the aim...

Winning in turdtown ain't happening, need to beat UT in Neville.

The whistles haven’t been evenly called in the second half and overtime.

I won’t lose any sleep over it tho
Bruce is not a happy camper. There were some shit calls and no-calls, but when you have the stupid fouls we often do, you don’t get the benefit of the doubt.

He’s not wrong. I don’t think his issue was as much the calls on us as the ones not called on bama. Other than Broome’s 5th foul, that was one of the worst calls I’ve seen
Agree on Broome's fifth foul. I thought it was a no call.

I also didn't realize you could throw a ball off someone who was already out of bounds as Quinerly did. At first I thought he was just being a prick but it turns out it was a heads up play.

I've been watching basketball for 50 plus years and didn't realize that.🙄

Agree on Broome's fifth foul. I thought it was a no call.

I also didn't realize you could throw a ball off someone who was already out of bounds as Quinerly did. At first I thought he was just being a prick but it turns out it was a heads up play.

I've been watching basketball for 50 plus years and didn't realize that.🙄

Quinerly is a prick, so it’s possible it was both a good play and him just being a douche 😆

Reactions: Konigstiger
In normal fashion, the calls are generally going just the opposite today as they did in Tuscaloosa the other day. The home/away inconsistency is frustrating.

It’s one good thing about the tournaments being on a neutral floor.

In normal fashion, the calls are generally going just the opposite today as they did in Tuscaloosa the other day. The home/away inconsistency is frustrating.

It’s one good thing about the tournaments being on a neutral floor.
Doug Shows should retire from athletics, and I’ve said that plenty of times before today’s dogshit officiating. He should also get mauled by a bear.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT