ADVERTISEMENT

AU flippin’ em like Sundee morning pancakes

Congrats!…I haven’t really been following recruiting for schools outside the top 10….finish strong

I know numbers and shyt aren't hillbilly strengths, but Auburn is ranked 9th. Most educated people with at least an 8th grade education would call '9' in the Top 10. Just FYI...
Rivals

12th is outside of 10 …settle down…and even that just happened

If another site has them in top 10 they just got there….hence the reason I didn’t notice

I know this hasn’t happened for a while for you guys. Its ok

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Congrats on finally being in top 10.

I’ll pay attention to you now.

It’s a compliment
Look what you did. Now duds is back from his island in the Pacific with new found hope, in spite of Saban quitting and bama hiring a clown from the west coast again. We are supposed to be united against the turds. I'll never forgive you.

You don’t have to fly all bill d mad…I just stated I hadn’t noticed teams outside top 10.

Trying to support you guys
There you go again. You're using Gator "logic" while being wrong in your stance. You even provided a link showing you're wrong, but still defending it. My God....you're going to vote for Cameltoe.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Look what you did. Now duds is back from his island in the Pacific with new found hope, in spite of Saban quitting and bama hiring a clown from the west coast again. We are supposed to be united against the turds. I'll never forgive you.

I won't have FTG for some time after returning from that trip.

Also, if KD is a clown, HF is a mime.

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT