ADVERTISEMENT

Attention: need a little help with definitions.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Been here long enough to catch most of your school allegiances (but it would be nice for a refresher for a couple of you). But the following words:
Goobers:
Leghumpper:
Gator not a Gator fan:

Goobers = Auburn fans
Leghumpers = GA Bulldog fan
Gator = David Dennison, Bammer fan formerly known as BamaGator; currently a liberal shill
Just curious, is “goobers” a local term of endearment or common throughout the SE?
I’m going to assume “leghumper” comes from the occasional amorous activity a dog (specifically a bulldog) will perform on another’s……leg?
“BamaGator”🤔…….really?

Just curious, is “goobers” a local term of endearment or common throughout the SE?
I’m going to assume “leghumper” comes from the occasional amorous activity a dog (specifically a bulldog) will perform on another’s……leg?
“BamaGator”🤔…….really?
Bama Gator chose that name because he has degrees from both Alabama and Florida.

It's not that BG is uneducated - he's just fallen into the pit of liberalism. 🥲

Bama Gator chose that name because he has degrees from both Alabama and Florida.

It's not that BG is uneducated - he's just fallen into the pit of liberalism. 🥲
Ahh..🤔, so which school deserves the blame for his obvious political ignorance?

Ahh..🤔, so which school deserves the blame for his obvious political ignorance?
He's a scraggly Walker County bammer undergrad. & also a Florida grad and mostly a bammer fan. We've (Derek & I) have been warring with him for neigh on to 20 years. bammer is mostly to blame for him.

For some reason, he went off the rails when Trump got elected. Seems Trump outsmarted him and one of his European Companies leaving them short a considerable amount of cash. It would be worth Trump getting elected again just to keep him going. Unlike suckeye, about half of his posts are him playing us along. Notice how repetitive he is in his old age. He's wearing down.

The back and forth between AU and bammer fans goes back to a Rivals Bama Oline "Trash Board" then to their Open Forum. We were banished to cyberspace and have been "visiting" several Rivals sites over the years. We have graced Dayton University, SMU (twice) and Xavier University with our presence. Maybe another or so? We picked up some DAWGS, a couple of TN Vols, a KY Wildcat, a LSU Tiger, several Hokies, a bunch more bammer and Auburn Fans along the way. Lot of history. it's mostly good fun.

Some of us have met in real life. Maybe 1137, dhe and/or Derek can fill you in on more history, but that's the gist of it.

He's a scraggly Walker County bammer undergrad. & also a Florida grad and mostly a bammer fan. We've (Derek & I) have been warring with him for neigh on to 20 years. bammer is mostly to blame for him.

For some reason, he went off the rails when Trump got elected. Seems Trump outsmarted him and one of his European Companies leaving them short a considerable amount of cash. It would be worth Trump getting elected again just to keep him going. Unlike suckeye, about half of his posts are him playing us along. Notice how repetitive he is in his old age. He's wearing down.

The back and forth between AU and bammer fans goes back to a Rivals Bama Oline "Trash Board" then to their Open Forum. We were banished to cyberspace and have been "visiting" several Rivals sites over the years. We have graced Dayton University, SMU (twice) and Xavier University with our presence. Maybe another or so? We picked up some DAWGS, a couple of TN Vols, a KY Wildcat, a LSU Tiger, several Hokies, a bunch more bammer and Auburn Fans along the way. Lot of history. it's mostly good fun.

Some of us have met in real life. Maybe 1137, dhe and/or Derek can fill you in on more history, but that's the gist of it.
Also some Canadian board

I’ve met Pops and Tide Broker….. maybe I can grab a beverage with OnW this next UK-UT tilt

It's not that BG is uneducated... 🥲
^ Therein lies the “problem” with keeping him in today’s Republican Party. Being GOP is synonymous with being a moron these days. We’re a long ways from the days of evil geniuses like Reagan.

^ Therein lies the “problem” with keeping him in today’s Republican Party. Being GOP is synonymous with being a moron these days. We’re a long ways from the days of evil geniuses like Reagan.
Do you have to try an pollute every thread with your tiresome tripe?...It's easy to discern who the moron is on this board.

Reactions: Reasoned
Good heaven’s, I couldn’t make it through the first page of that thread.😳
He would flood the board with posts like that all day long. I think half the board put his tripe on ignore and that just pissed him off more. During that time , if Gator stopped real quick Ghost would've broke his neck. Much like with sassy now.

Yeah, I surmised he got caught sideways in a tariff dispute….nothing brings out the daggers like taking a hit in the wallet.

Reactions: dustinator
^ Ahh..yes, I forgot the colorful “turds” moniker for our FL Gators……no explanation needed.

We are truly the "banished" of college football message boards. True vagabonds moving from board to board. Derek or Bama_Gator are usually the ones who find us a new home IIRC.

It's about the only thing my grown sons think is sorta cool about their old man anymore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT