ADVERTISEMENT

Attention: ICW and Bettendorf posters!

4_1A_2_Nv

Varsity
May 6, 2004
please stop the bickering. this is ridiculous and u are ruining all of the threads. all of you [not mentioning names] just stop. this is insane to have to post a full thread for this.

there is no such thing as a lucky goal when misel scores in the championship. wow, bettendorf didnt do jack squat to ICW. but ICW should have lost to WDM Dowling Catholic. who cares! the tournament is over. stop talking about who SHOULD have won and what goals were lucky and not lucky.

keep in mind, winning is winning. and neither of you won so shut up.

Congrats to Ankeny and Norwalk for winning the tournament this year.

/thread

Agreed, Frosty has been challenged like he was earlier in the year to put up or shut up with the facts, so let's see if he can do that. I highly doubt that he is capable.

How in the ()*&()*&*(&)(&^%$$##%%!!!!!!!! do you figure that Iowa City West 'should have been beaten by Dowling?????????????????????????

SCORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREBOARD

Iowa CIty West 2 dowling 1.

Now my BEEF isn't with 'the dawgs' it's with this NUCKLEHEAD from Norwalk

12 YEEAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR OLDDD...

go back home and play world of warcraft. sad day, my picture wasnt showing up. it said:

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded."
This post was edited on 6/11 11:00 AM by 4_1A_2_Nvif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Why don't you take your sophomoric drivel back to your creepy little mystpace page, pal.

Congrats to Norwalk and Ankeny, as well as all the teams at State.

And this Boob, 4IA whatever..........isn't it time for your medication?

As a non-biased fain, I thought Dowling controlled the majority of the West game. I thought they should have won as well, just one of those games.

As a biased fan, I thought Iowa City West should have beaten Ankeny in the championship game, having a very close scoring opportunity just miss before J Misel's excellent goal......'just one of those games'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT