ADVERTISEMENT

Asheville

Wow, interesting timing. I’m watching a program on YouTube TV and I see this 30 second ad for Asheville NC, looks kind of cool…..except for the “we’re progressive” vibe.

"There are complex circumstances contributing to the safety issues that Asheville is currently seeing downtown and it will take a community response to address these complexities,"

Horseshit...you kneecapped police, wouldn't let them do their job, they quit in droves and so the criminals became the enforcers of your community. It would be more forgivable if it wasn't so fvcking predictable.

I hope the Sheriff of Buncombe County knows who he is dealing with. If not, he and his deputies will be hung out to dry by these lying, two-face motherfvckers.

"There are complex circumstances contributing to the safety issues that Asheville is currently seeing downtown and it will take a community response to address these complexities,"

Horseshit...you kneecapped police, wouldn't let them do their job, they quit in droves and so the criminals became the enforcers of your community. It would be more forgivable if it wasn't so fvcking predictable.

I hope the Sheriff of Buncombe County knows who he is dealing with. If not, he and his deputies will be hung out to dry by these lying, two-face motherfvckers.
I had construction projects in Asheville off and on from 1967 until 2006. Stayed working in the VA Hospital on Tunnel Road from 1993-2006. This is nothing new.. Asheville reminds me of Austin, TX. I hate Asheville with a passion. I rarely stayed overnight. I'd drive up from Mobile and drive back to Greenville or Atlanta rather than stay overnight in Asheville.

I had construction projects in Asheville off and on from 1967 until 2006. Stayed working in the VA Hospital on Tunnel Road from 1993-2006. This is nothing new.. Asheville reminds me of Austin, TX. I hate Asheville with a passion. I rarely stayed overnight. I'd drive up from Mobile and drive back to Greenville or Atlanta rather than stay overnight in Asheville.

I liked Greenville too. I've heard it has gone to hell as well. I used to date a girl that lived there in the late 90's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT