ADVERTISEMENT

Are the Dems conceding now ?

hokiemokie

Freshman
Dec 31, 2009
After the SCOTUS opinion on immunity all I hear from the dems on any news is that now Trump can be a dictator, he can use seal team 6 for assinating political rival, he will be immune from any prosecution. Sounds as if they know who the next POTUS will be already.

6686b67e36a0f6686b67e36a10.jpg

Just bought my dad one of those “The Biden-Harris campaign thanks you for your support” things he will get in the mail soon.

Most conservative, gun-totin’, deep state hatin’ southern Baptist I’ve ever seen. Hopefully my brother will be there to record his reaction.
My dad was not a fan of the f bomb. But I can tell you if he were alive he might drop it because Joe Biden is so bad.

Just bought my dad one of those “The Biden-Harris campaign thanks you for your support” things he will get in the mail soon.

Most conservative, gun-totin’, deep state hatin’ southern Baptist I’ve ever seen. Hopefully my brother will be there to record his reaction.
Only bumper sticker I’ve ever gotten, I was in college for my last semester during the 2012 election between Romney and Obama. I bought this bumper sticker for my truck:

im_voting_republican_bumper_sticker-r4788d61b197a46a2960cdc3438eb762c_v9wht_8byvr_200.webp

After thanksgiving, I drove my mom’s suburban back to school so I could begin brining back shit from my apartment to make moving out easier so she has my truck. She never noticed until she drove my truck to some meeting at her church when one of the other ladies made a comment to her about it. She was mortified. It was hilarious and 100% worth listening to her bitch…

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT