ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know how to log out of accounts on rivals where you're perma bant?

Even Janitor

Freshman
Jan 4, 2016
I wanted to read rupp's rafters and my account got bant long ago during one of auburn's many deep runs in the ncaa tourney and now it just says "oops, we ran into some problems" whenever I click my name to log out and use a different burner to get inside. What the fvck?

It sucks. I used different browsers for the different accounts, but got tired of that. Log in with the permabanned account then log out. It will take you to the Rivals homepage. Log in on that page on the account you want, then type the URL for the host site (iowapreps.com for example) and you'll be logged in there. Hit the three lines icon on the upper left corner, then forums. Load one of those (even if it's not your final destination), then click on the word forums beside the house looking thingy. That will get you to the full forums list for that site.

Oh, the only issue I've seen with multiple account log-ins on the same browser is on the homoboard the premium articles sometimes come with a you must have an account to view premium content message. I have to log out and log back in on that site to view it.

It won't even let me drop down the menu to click on logout until I get on the homepage of cats illustrated and I can log out there, but when I log back in under a non bant name from there it changes back to my perma bant name on the forums page and I can't see anything. I may have to go the different browser route.

haven't a clue besides setting up a free account and try that way?

It won't even let me log out of the account. As soon as I click on my name at the top right it takes me to the screen that says you've been banned for rules violations. It won't even let me see the little drop down box to click on logout. I can log out from other rivals sites, but it just stays logged in on RR.

It won't even let me log out of the account. As soon as I click on my name at the top right it takes me to the screen that says you've been banned for rules violations. It won't even let me see the little drop down box to click on logout. I can log out from other rivals sites, but it just stays logged in on RR.
is this on the forum page or the main rivals front page?

ADVERTISEMENT