ADVERTISEMENT

And now Miss St has fired Arnett.

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Wtf with these west teams? Both coaches from the same game get fired. One who won by 41, the other who is still in his first season. Clown show over there, iyam.

Wtf with these west teams? Both coaches from the same game get fired. One who won by 41, the other who is still in his first season. Clown show over there, iyam.
Damn, the guy hasn’t even unboxed all the stuff in his office from the move in

They should have held onto them for 15 years, just like an SECE team would have done, even though it was obvious for at least 10 of those years that they sucked?

Well using that logic, Lord Sabes would have been fired in his first year and so would Kirby. And Richt didn’t lose 4 games all that often.

And what you laughing at, dhe?

All I'm saying is that Richt peaked in 2002. 2007 and 2012 were also good seasons but that man found a way to squander talent AT LEAST one time a year.

He was a poor man's Jimbo. But Jimbo squandered more while making a shit-ton more money.

Reactions: dhetiger
All I'm saying is that Richt peaked in 2002. 2007 and 2012 were also good seasons but that man found a way to squander talent AT LEAST one time a year.

He was a poor man's Jimbo. But Jimbo squandered more while making a shit-ton more money.
I’ve said it. I called Les Miles the Mark Richt of the West. Hell Jimbo never made it to Atlanta so he’s miles above what Richt did with talent.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No wonder we Iowan’s have had two HC’s since 1979……yeah no NC’s but a consistently sold out stadium, high student athlete graduation rate and 87% of senior starters over the last 20 years have gotten a shot in the NFL via the draft or signed as a free agent.

Last edited:
No wonder we Iowan’s have had two HC’s since 1979……yeah no NC’s but a consistently sold out stadium, high student athlete rate and 87% of senior starters over the last 20 years have gotten a shot in the NFL via the draft or signed as a free agent.

I don’t think Jimbo would’ve left Florida State had he not found his wife making sweet love to his players.

Other than Tallahassee being just a touch above a shithole, that’s a pretty damn good job.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
SEC-It-Just-Means-More.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT