ADVERTISEMENT

Airing Out the Undefeated Lounge….

LOL

Lc0Jd0g.gif

Feet up, I’m the lounge, bourbon flowing and Gators leaving stands early

Yes!!!!

Actually I’m still in the stands savoring this beat down - but bourbon is flowing
Looking like we will be checking out and turning in our keys in a few hours. Guess I better drink as much of this top shelf liquor and smoke as many of these imports as I can before I go.

Looking like we will be checking out and turning in our keys in a few hours. Guess I better drink as much of this top shelf liquor and smoke as many of these imports as I can before I go.
I think you'll be ok. I do like what Auburn has done so far, though.

Looks like the game has done a 180 to me on these last two UGA drives.

Ya'll don't have the horses yet, but you're gonna be a pain in the ass with reverend freeze.
The talent differences between AU and the top of the league is dramatic. The defense looks like they stiffen up in the red zone, but can't pressure the QB without blitzing. Absolutely need a couple of really strong classes.

I think UGA wins this game, but I'm not very confident that Kentucky is going to be leaving this lounge next week.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Looks like the game has done a 180 to me on these last two UGA drives.

Ya'll don't have the horses yet, but you're gonna be a pain in the ass with reverend freeze.
The Tigers are in this for now, it’ll be interesting to see if Kirby makes the patented “HT adjustments”.

The Tigers are in this for now, it’ll be interesting to see if Kirby makes the patented “HT adjustments”.
This team is similar to 2020-21. Keep leaning and banging u til you wear them down then pull away. It’s frustrating for fans, but they never seem to panic and do what they need to. Auburn has the talent, just maybe not the depth.

I think UGA wins this game, but I'm not very confident that Kentucky is going to be leaving this lounge next week.
Im all about enjoying the undefeated lounge as long as possible- Zoso, drink up!! Have a few of my fine cohibas, and here’s my cutter - Zippo is on the bar

Having the staff set up an ice luge for vodka gimlets, and a prime rib carving station - the lounge gets more quiet in about 36-38 hours....might as well get snockered and we’ll fed. Worried ole Bowers will seal UKs fate like Auburn’. And Carson Is certainly playing better QB time than Leary

Reactions: Reasoned
Having the staff set up an ice luge for vodka gimlets, and a prime rib carving station - the lounge gets more quiet in about 36-38 hours....might as well get snockered and we’ll fed. Worried ole Bowers will seal UKs fate like Auburn’. And Carson Is certainly playing better QB time than Leary
But that run D though.

Either way, the entire idea of an "undefeated lounge" is very dated, classist and frankly a bunch of BS.

It would be fair to revisit the idea for next season but as for this season, you guys are d1cks.
Well, I do feel that you since you guys are still undefeated in league play, we should let you in. But unless you change your allegiance to TAMU, you’ll need to pack your belongings and get out at closing time tomorrow evening.

Well, I do feel that you since you guys are still undefeated in league play, we should let you in. But unless you change your allegiance to TAMU, you’ll need to pack your belongings and get out at closing time tomorrow evening.

That stung...mostly because I agree.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT