ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely love watching Ron DeSantis take a big steaming shit on the disgusting liberal vermin

How did you get to be so stupid? Do you even know about Panamax standards?. Then you would know why it’s a stupid comment. It’s not even interesting .

do you even know about the post Panamax standards and the size of cargo ships that can now pass through the new locks that were built in 2016?

dumbass. ($1 to Odub)

Reactions: BamaFan1137
do you even know about the post Panamax standards and the size of cargo ships that can now pass through the new locks that were built in 2016?

dumbass. ($1 to Odub)

He'll probably point out that the Panama Canal still can't handle the largest container ships, even though most of the ships sitting off of Long Beach and Los Angeles aren't too big to pass through it.

He'll probably point out that the Panama Canal still can't handle the largest container ships, even though most of the ships sitting off of Long Beach and Los Angeles aren't too big to pass through it.
Correct. Cargo vessels now carrying 2 1/2 times the amount of containers can now pass through. If you dig into marine time traffic, you’ll see a ton of those will pass. But orange man is bad and Puddin pants is good , so there you go

Let me get this straight…you get your panties in a wad over Big D Ron suggesting ships can reroute to Florida….then I show you he was talking about ships that can use the Panama Canal….then you double down?

😂

dumbass

Perhaps BG believes that no ships will fit through the canal at all???

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Correct. Cargo vessels now carrying 2 1/2 times the amount of containers can now pass through. If you dig into marine time traffic, you’ll see a ton of those will pass. But orange man is bad and Puddin pants is good , so there you go
gator can barely get to Google with his Commodore 64.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned

dumbass. ($1 to Odub)
LOLOLOLOL I’ve been dealing in international shipping for 40 yrs. I’ve forgotten more than you will ever know.

let’s play a little game here… if a ship CAN indeed fit through the new Panama Canal - why don’t they?

3,2,1 … go

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
LOLOLOLOL I’ve been dealing in international shipping for 40 yrs. I’ve forgotten more than you will ever know.

let’s play a little game here… if a ship CAN indeed fit through the new Panama Canal - why don’t they?

3,2,1 … go

cost

anything else?

pop quiz

if you have time sensitive cargo, will you pay it?

Reactions: ZosoDawg

3,2,1 … go
For being such a brilliant guy, you sure as hell espouse some really stupid sh!t.

3,2,1 … go
Transportation cost once the load gets off the ship. Pretty simple.

Was this a real question?

It wasn't a troll? Seriously???
Yes… are you serious about being serious?
I’m a world expert in this….it’s what I do every day. And I’ve got 37 containers buried in ships off of Long Beach as we speak.

Conversely not one of you know jack shit other than what you read on Google or RWM . You’ve never set soot foot in a cargo port or dealt with a shipping company…. Yet everyone you are willing to engage in a one sided argument. LOL OK

Sooo.. Let’s see what you or anyone else here knows. I’m willing to bet not one of you fvckers can get to the very first step.. or even guess at the next 2-3 steps after I eventually give the first answer ( which no one knows) . It’s not something you’re going to easily find because media want the sheeple to panic and blame Sleepy Joe.

Let’s get started

1) Assuming it’s a standard vessel…Who makes the decision to divert….

.. then we’ll get to the next step and then you’ll be equally lost.

Go…

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I’m a world expert in this….it’s what I do every day. And I’ve got 37 containers buried in ships off of Long Beach as we speak.

Conversely not one of you know jack shit other than what you read on Google or RWM . You’ve never set soot foot in a cargo port or dealt with a shipping company…. Yet everyone you are willing to engage in a one sided argument. LOL OK

Sooo.. Let’s see what you or anyone else here knows. I’m willing to bet not one of you fvckers can get to the very first step.. or even guess at the next 2-3 steps after I eventually give the first answer ( which no one knows) . It’s not something you’re going to easily find because media want the sheeple to panic and blame Sleepy Joe.

Let’s get started

Go…
“World expert “. I have to lol. Must be that ambien talking.

“World expert “. I have to lol. Must be that ambien talking.
I’ve known at least half a dozen people who have taken ambien. Every one of them got crazy when they took it. 1) I’ll never take it 2) explains gators off the deep end ideology of late.

Let’s get started

Go…
Buy American!

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
Holy shit.
Yrs I am absolutely an expert. It’s what I do for a living and I’m damned good at it. I’m chasing 47 containers now which were both stuck in LA ports or were transshipped through Suez or Panama.

So you don’t know who makes the decision to divert. That’s clear. OK here you go…

It’s the Route traffic Director for Asia Pacific Operations. Ask for Routes TP1,2,6,X. Nice Australian chick who will tell you you’re pretty well fvcked unless you want to pay $900K… and that fee has to be distributed between all the container owners.

That’s your first hurdle. Now the decision is made. Then what? I’ll still have to give you a hint. What do you know about reservations wait for transitting the worlds busiest and slowest canal?? Locks and locomotives and shit. Doubling the traffic?

after we choose an arrival port we’ll get to the next question.

Yrs I am absolutely an expert. It’s what I do for a living and I’m damned good at it. I’m chasing 47 containers now which were both stuck in LA ports or were transshipped through Suez or Panama.

So you don’t know who makes the decision to divert. That’s clear. OK here you go…

It’s the Route traffic Director for Asia Pacific Operations. Ask for Routes TP1,2,6,X. Nice Australian chick who will tell you you’re pretty well fvcked unless you want to pay $900K… and that fee has to be distributed between all the container owners.

That’s your first hurdle. Now the decision is made. Then what? I’ll still have to give you a hint. What do you know about reservations wait for transitting the worlds busiest and slowest canal?? Locks and locomotives and shit. Doubling the traffic?

Hoooray! This doesn't take a rocket scientist. My SIL has a high school graduate that does this for him on his Mobile end, and a young Chinese college grad in China handling that end.. So STFU about being an "expert".

As @ZosoDawg pointed out, you aren't an expert at reading.

Try again. What did I quote right before posting "Holy shit."

Reactions: dhetiger

Nurse is an expert?
No wonder the ports are backed up.

Hoooray! This doesn't take a rocket scientist. My SIL has a high school graduate that does this for him on his Mobile end, and a young Chinese college grad in China handling that end.. So STFU about being an "expert".
Ask your Chinese student what happens when a bill of lading doesn’t match the import brokerage customs ckearancedocuments for a SINGLE package. Now multiply that x 1000 packages in a container , 1,500 containers on a single ship. Hundreds of ships changing ports with BOLs for Port of LA.

as I said… it’s so far over your collective heads you can’t even ask relevant questions. It’s like discussing quantum physics with Honk or coolbreeze. Best not to engage.

Shit… I just did it any.. think I’ll take an ambien now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT