ADVERTISEMENT

3A playoff games

Just looking at 3 rival schools of HCHS, and their population as of 2020
Atlantic - 6792
Denison - 8373
Carroll - 10321
Harlan - 4893

Granted, the HCHS District has several smaller towns that comprise the student body, but so do the other 3.

Must be like some people say - "It's in the water". Naaaaa, it's ___________________________.

Ummm, maybe the other towns don't know how to make football babies?

BHRV senior Landyn Van Kekerix has sign a full scholarship to the university of IOWA! Go Hawks
kekerix looked very good in the harlan game..was impressed...i also noticed iowa state had fairly good class , and i dont understand how they can get these kids from florida to come there?????

Last edited:
Council Bluffs/Omaha is really growing as a metro area. Lots of growth southwest of Omaha. Lewis Central is benefiting from that. It is no longer a "country school"

Council Bluffs/Omaha is really growing as a metro area. Lots of growth southwest of Omaha. Lewis Central is benefiting from that. It is no longer a "country school"
i have not been there since 95, but i have suspected its grown around lewis central highs school area...i will be there for the lewis central vs harlan game next year, 2022...bank on it...i am biased harlan, but allway support the titans otherwise..it was fun to see them and harlan win state, a tremendous achiement by both teams...and i will hit hyvee for a dinner, if they are still serving the dinners there in council bluffs..that was great food they made there....a gal that lived next to me on the farm when we were farming near corely, , she was working the lewis central consession stand in 95...i was shocked...i lived in omaha for 10 yrs, my sister lived there, but moved to california this year..my cousin lives in coucill bluffs.

Gotcha!! Well you picked a good place to land. My buddy lives in The Omaha area still, I moved to Texas. His kids are still involved athletically so I try to stay in the loop.

not moving there..just taking 10 days off from work..and travel back there..i live in phoenix,az

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT