ADVERTISEMENT

2024 SEC schedule.

GwinnettDawg

All Conference
Aug 7, 2001
Rumor is the champs will be visiting the former dynasty in Turdtown ( you’re welcome, Barners). Would have thought a visit to Jimbo Station would be in order but sounds like it’s Austin instead.

Rumor is the champs will be visiting the former dynasty in Turdtown ( you’re welcome, Barners). Would have thought a visit to Jimbo Station would be in order but sounds like it’s Austin instead.
SECN is revealing the schedules right now. No AU-LSU. Bama goes to Norman and gets Dawgs at home. Arky basically playing same okd West plus Texas.

Dawgs get Auburn, Florida(Jax) MSU, TN at home Go to Bama, UK, OM, Texas. No Sakerlina.

It's what our esteemed little brothers call Tuscaloosa in an attempt to feel better about themselves. We have many nicknames for the prime grazing land they call a campus, so it's fair.

Our nouveau riche bretheren from across the Chattahoochee are just trolling us a bit.
To be fair, the place used to smell pretty bad.

Dawgs get Auburn, Florida(Jax) MSU, TN at home Go to Bama, UK, OM, Texas. No Sakerlina.
Our schedule is going to be brutal. We open with Clemson as well. But overall, everyone’s schedule is pretty brutal, especially the jort wearing gayturds. Napier isn’t gonna last past ‘24, especially after he goes 7-5 this fall.

Our schedule is going to be brutal. We open with Clemson as well. But overall, everyone’s schedule is pretty brutal, especially the jort wearing gayturds. Napier isn’t gonna last past ‘24, especially after he goes 7-5 this fall.
I just hate that so much.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Your FOS as usual billyjoejimbob! University Drive still reeks of paper mill waste.
Speaking of FOS: for decades the Whatley family dairy dumped raw cowshit into Lake Ogletree. Everyone I knew in auburn had a water filter on their kitchen tap to filter out the nasty taste. You know I’m right too.

A&M is only about 150 mILes from LA and A&M requested the SEC give LSU to A&M as a Thanksgiving week opponent to replace U of TX. LSU got A&M as it’s permanent opponent in the ‘24 schedule. I don‘t know if it will still be played on Thanksgiving. We will have to wait and see about that. I think it will be as we play OK not TX in ‘24.

LSU will also play USCw in Vegas and UCLA in Baton Rouge in 24. Pretty tough schedule.

A&M is only about 150 mILes from LA and A&M requested the SEC give LSU to A&M as a Thanksgiving week opponent to replace U of TX. LSU got A&M as it’s permanent opponent in the ‘24 schedule. I don‘t know if it will still be played on Thanksgiving. We will have to wait and see about that. I think it will be as we play OK not TX in ‘24.

LSU will also play USCw in Vegas and UCLA in Baton Rouge in 24. Pretty tough schedule.
I don’t think there’s a permanent in 24 for anyone if it’s just supposed to be a bandaid to get them to a 9 game deal and get paid for it. I fully expect to see a 3-6-6 model starting in 25.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Hate it. But, guess I'll have to deal with it, heh.

In a perfect world, the SEC would go back to 10 teams and play everybody else. I"d love for Alabama, every year, to play

Auburn
LSU
Ole Miss
Miss State
Kentucky
Tennessee
Georgia
Florida
1 of Arkansas/Vandy/Texas A&M/SCAR, other 3 get the boot. Missouri gets the auto-boot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT